Random good picture Not show
4. The machine will soon wear out.
5. Cheap shoes soon wear out.
6. Machines soon wear out under rough usage.
7. It is better to wear out than rust out.
8. Clothing seems to wear out in no time nowadays.
9. My boots are beginning to wear out.
10. You'll get years of wear out of that coat.
11. Moving parts in engines wear out much more quickly than stationary parts.
11. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
12. You should get years of wear out of that carpet.
13. You'll get more wear out of a hat if you choose one in a neutral colour.
14. I've had a lot of wear out of these boots - I've had them for five years.
15. That would teach him, that would wear out his carpet!
16. The speed at which things wear out and break down rises fast when everything you own is cheap.
17. But even the best wear out after repeated power outages and gradually lose their capacity to protect your equipment.
18. I will not, like a sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.
19. When my shoes wear out I go to Wally's Shoe Shop to get them re - soled.
20. They may even need to wear out some shoe leather.
21. I will not, like sluggard, wear out my youth in idleness at home.
22. The effect of the continuous attacks has been to wear out his troops.
23. They may become tired of being asked constantly; you may wear out your welcome.
24. We disturb wildlife, pollute air, drop litter and literally wear out the footpaths.
25. It works less, rests more, and consequently takes a much longer time to wear out.
26. Maybe it's true that life begins at fifty. But everything else starts to wear out, fall out, or spread out. Phyllis Diller
27. A machine fitted on the wrong side will be inefficient and wear out quickly.
28. On a long cruise the courtesy ensigns can cost more than the charts and wear out quicker.
29. For a decade, Jerusalem continued approaching Washington with a measure of humility, careful not to wear out its welcome.
30. If you don't change the motor oil, your car engine will wear out very quickly.
More similar words: wear off, bear out, clear out, revolve around, wear, swear, around, hear of, bear on, tear off, clear off, get around, all around, go around, for fear of, around the corner, year after year, round and round, weave, weaken, wealth, sweater, wealthy, route, rear, hear, tear, year, gear, group.