Random good picture Not show
(1) The unfair wage system must be reformed as soon as possible.
(2) China has established the minimum wage system by legal form in 1994.
(3) In the efficiency wage system, the effect of inspiration and the degree of employees' hardworking need to be supervised. Therefore, the cost and strength of supervision should be evaluated.
(4) Non - commissioned officers to implement the wage system, more than 1300 yuan monthly wage.
(5) However, Whether the minimum wage system can play an effective utility, Is that if the minimum wage is reasonable.
(6) Minimum wage system; Minimum wage standard; Financial Crisis.
(7) Post benefit wage system and incentive piecework system both are incentive staffs business wage distribution methods.
(8) Shanghai since 1993 to establish a minimum wage system(sentencedict.com/wage system.html), the minimum wage is adjusted annually.
(9) China established the Minimum Wage system in 1994, and experienced a process of implementing in part of area to whole area.
(10) The establishment of minimum wage system makes an important breakthrough in the field of salary reform of our country.
(11) The minimum wage system has been experiencing intense disputation ever since it was born.
(12) The efficiency - related wage system determined that over 70 % Chinese worker's wage has strong nominal stickiness.
(13) XiaMen officially promulgated and implemented a minimum wage system in 1994.
(14) And the minimum wage system has a positive meaning on the social structure's construction, labor markets and different industries.
(15) The minimum wage system is a necessary method for the government to intervene the labor relations, which plays an important role in protecting the workers to gain the reasonable payments.
(16) First , volunteer jobs, ex - servicemen to the local work unit are the implementation of the wage system.
(17) We will establish a sound mechanism of regular pay raises for workers and strictly enforce the minimum wage system.
(18) How enthusiastic are you in implementing a statutory minimum wage system in Hong Kong?
(19) This article is the second part of the minimum wage system in our country the status quo, including the minimum wage system in three dimensions.
(20) We improved our policy to stimulate and expand employment by encouraging business startups, and enforced the minimum wage system.
(21) Laborer's level discrepancy reflected by the transition from " abstractive person" to "specific person" should be the theory foundation of reconstruction of dismissal wage system.
(22) All local governments should conduct a general survey of compliance with the minimum wage system and minimum wage standards for part-time workers.
(23) Thus , we should keep on promoting the monetization reform of wage system.
(24) Based on the analysis of Minimum Wage Standards, the author provide a new angle of view on the WTO trade negotiations, by taking the minimum wage system in China into consideration.
(25) There is many causes it because of the dual wage system and multi-mechanism of the wage determination.
(26) "Labor Contract Law of PRC"and its enforcement regulation make a significant change in dismissal wage system under"Labor Law of PRC".
(27) Both theory and reality show that the environment to enforce minimum wage in China is immature so far, however why does the government still push the minimum wage system?
(28) To promote employment, perfecting the policy of expanding employment, minimum wage system.
(29) Average wages of employees in some companies is still much lower. The government will continue to impose a minimum wage system at the local level and quicken measures to plug the problem.
(30) However, the key that the effectiveness of the minimum wage system can effectively play is that whether the standard around the minimum wage is appropriate?
More similar words: digestive system, immune system, endocrine system, federal reserve system, management system, system, subsystem, ecosystem, systematic, solar system, river system, barter system, unitary system, skeletal system, factory system, systematically, economic system, operating system, domestic system, seniority system, financial system, lymphatic system, respiratory system, circulatory system, systematic desensitization, wage, New Age, wager, stowage, wage rate.