Random good picture Not show
1. I half regretted having left the work unfinished.
2. We have some unfinished business to settle.
3. He has some unfinished business to deal with.
4. Rachael left her meal unfinished.
5. We've got some unfinished business to discuss.
6. I hate to have unfinished work hanging over me.
7. I still have some unfinished business with you.
8. I've got some unfinished business to attend to.
9. John explained away his unfinished task by showing his boss a certificate for sick leave.
10. It was just a little unfinished business from my past,(sentencedict.com) and it doesn't concern you at all.
11. This huge, unfinished building represents the last hurrah of the former regime.
12. Jimmy never leaves a job unfinished. He continues to work even when he's dead on his feet.
13. The park remains unfinished due to lack of funds .
14. Each of these women had left some unfinished business.
15. And the great tower remains unfinished.
16. As always, he muttered incomplete words, unfinished sentences.
17. He had the unfinished nocturne and the portrait.
18. She looked away, leaving her sentence unfinished.
19. Those people that you have unfinished business with.
20. It was this, unfinished, runway that I landed on.http://sentencedict.com
21. So that he fell awkwardly, knocking over an unfinished cup of tea.
22. In some ways it is an unfinished, unrealised film, yet it lingers potently in the mind.
23. Freakish wingspan, basic body that looked unfinished, wingtips that folded over.
24. There's no such thing as HAPPY ENDING. It's just an unfinished story.
25. I'll say this much for him-he never leaves a piece of work unfinished.
26. The cathedral was eventually completed in 1490, though the Gothic facade remains unfinished.
27. The sudden death of a loved one can often leave the bereaved with an agonising sense of unfinished business.
28. I will say this much for him he never leaves a piece of work unfinished.
29. If you try to slice hot bread, the loaf compresses, the weight of the knife crushing the unfinished dough.
30. It is important not to go on for too long, or to leave difficult business unfinished.
More similar words: finished, finish, finish up, diminished, finish with, finish line, undiminished, infinity, infinite, finis, infinitely, infinitude, ad infinitum, infinitesimal, finnish, vanished, punished, tarnished, furnished, garnished, burnished, diminish, astonished, unpunished, admonished, diminishing, unfit, unfilled, confine, confined.