Random good picture Not show
1. The evidence underpinning his case was sound.
2. Underpinning this success has been an exemplary record of innovation.
3. Underpinning this commitment, however, were powerful structural factors.
4. Contract law has been of major importance in underpinning the market, although other areas of law have also had a bearing.
5. In general, one claim underpinning the human nature approach seems reasonable-we are not merely the product of our environment.
6. Underpinning is expensive and inconvenient, and involves the addition of new foundations or short concrete piles without demolishing the building.
7. It is a crucial postulate underpinning all the social sciences that individuals are related through associations of various kinds.
8. Since then the assumptions underpinning, and the meanings attributed to, census data have changed a good deal.
9. Nevertheless, supply-side doctrine provided a theoretical underpinning for the main thrust of his economic strategy.
10. It is this psychological underpinning which explains the sudden great popularity of the story.
11. The underpinning of all good journalism is a devotion to objectivity and impartiality.
12. The back ground to and the philosophy underpinning the study are outlined.
13. The theory underpinning this reorganization is that competition between providing units will increase both the range and quality of the services provided.
14. It was rectified by method of preloaded pile underpinning.
15. The success of neo-darwinism has provided an intellectual underpinning for discussion about why some differences between the sexes might be innate.
16. Underpinning beam should be designed before the bearing wall removed in brick wall load structure.
17. After a while,(sentencedict.com) we found ourselves questioning the spiritual and philosophical underpinning of the American way of life.
18. Most subsidence claims are capable of being resolved without the need for underpinning.
19. Explanation extends our understanding of the world, by moving beyond simple observation of events to the causal links underpinning them.
20. In the credits, this was a nice comic moment, underpinning a scene of domestic bliss.
21. Objectives and interventions vary with the stage of problem development and client status and also with the values underpinning the work.
22. A careful read of this book will show that underpinning it is a terrible truth.
23. Mr. Lord Does my right hon. Friend agree that the best method for underpinning democracy is through economic stability?
24. This was at odds with the view of mathematics and the theory of learning underpinning the innovation with which she was involved.
25. No part of the squabble is more controversial than its scientific underpinning.
26. The method of assessment will rest on observing the trainee's performance at work with questions supplementing underpinning knowledge where necessary.
27. Clark-Flory agrees — as does Healthland — that the actions and attitudes underpinning birth rape are wrong.
28. To some[sentencedict.com], the entire international monetary order — the very underpinning of international trade — seemed at risk.
29. Students will obtain the ability to analyze issues in the health care and eldercare industries that is an underpinning of conducting an academic research in health economics.
30. American society's fantastically skewed distribution of wealth stands as one of the main structural fault lines underpinning the Crash.
More similar words: underpin, pinning, spinning, spinning top, spinning wheel, inning, ginning, winning, sinning, finning, grinning, beginning, morning-after pill, award-winning, underpass, underpaid, at the beginning, winning streak, in the beginning, underpants, underperform, at the beginning of, underpayment, underpopulated, underprivileged, laundering, thundering, underlying, bring under, blundering.