Random good picture Not show
(1) Do you wish to take out a full twelve-month subscription to the journal?
(2) He received a twelve-month jail sentence.
(3) Our cars carry a twelve-month guarantee.
(4) In 1975-7, 9 percent of young white workers had been unemployed during a twelve-month period.
(5) After receiving a twelve-month suspended sentence he was dismissed.
(6) He has been here a twelvemonth.
(7) I've been here just over a twelvemonth.
(8) They will wait a twelvemonth , and finding no good comes of it.
(9) Mrs. Dashwood took the house for a twelvemonth; it was ready furnished, and she might have immediate possession.
(10) Such were its immediate effects, and within a twelvemonth a more important advantage to Mrs. Price resulted from it. Mrs.
(11) I have been looking forward to his visit for a twelvemonth.
(12) It has been less than a month since the rains began, and it was a difficult twelvemonth for us all before that.
(13) The Master said, "If anyone employs me, in a twelvemonth, things will become tolerably well; in three years, there will be notable accomplishments."
(14) He used to spend his evenings in this very room, though the walls were damp at that time, and we weren't able to paper the place for nearly a twelvemonth afterwards.
(15) But she is very young; she has never been taught to think on serious subjects; and for the last half year, nay, for a twelvemonth, she has been given up to nothing but amusement and vanity.
(16) I do. " She was married to your uncle last June twelvemonth , in the Midsummer of fifty-seven." Sentencedict.com
(17) Mr. Bingley and Jane remained at Netherfield only a twelvemonth.
(18) The subject which had been so warmly canvassed between their parents, about a twelvemonth ago, was now brought forward again.
More similar words: twelve, twelve-tone, twelve noon, by the month, month after month, month by month, sermon on the mount, between ourselves, the month after next, save money, have money to burn, in the money, fremont, month, on the move, lemon tree, per month, monthly, on the moment, this month, for months, bimonthly, next month, last month, each month, monthly fee, monthly pay, every month, lunar month, this day month.