Random good picture Not show
1. Triclosan interferes with an enzyme that plants need to make fatty acids-molecules that help build cell membranes.
2. Others include phthalates, synthetic musks, and triclosan.
3. So suddenly the triclosan readings in dolphins raises the alarm(http://sentencedict.com), but similar levels in human are not worth the salt.
4. Triclosan Cyanamid as a result of protein in place of a really, so that food production, its production costs will be greatly reduced.
5. Synthesis of triclosan from 2,4 Dichlorophenol and 2,5 Dichloro nitrobenzene usually involves such procedure as etherization , reduction of nitro group, diazotization and hydrolysis.
6. Ingredients: water, propylene glycol, stearic acid monoglyceride, DP-300 (triclosan), APG, hydrolysis liquid pearls, marine polysaccharide emollients, Pierre BP.
7. Avoid purchasing products that involve triclosan and its chemical cousin, triclocarban. Simply clean your hands with regular soap and water to get rid of germs.
8. Triclosan or any compound that is used in consumer products flourished because it is in demand.
9. Synthesis of triclosan from 2,4-Dichlorophenol and 2,5-Dichloro-nitrobenzene usually involves etherization, reduction of nitro group, diazotization and hydrolysis.
10. CONCLUSION: 0.3 % Triclosan varnish can prevent primary teeth from caries effectively.
11. Avoid buying products that contain triclosan and its chemical cousin, triclocarban. Simply wash your hands with regular soap and water to get rid of germs.
12. Objective To evaluation and compare Sanxiao R triclosan toothpaste with two other toothpaste, for their ability of removing dental plaque.
13. When bacteria are exposed to triclosan for long periods of time, genetic mutations can arise.
14. Triclocarban and Triclosan MW are two kinds of bactericide in the bactericidal soap.
15. Objective To study the and germicidal properties of a gargle containing triclosan, peppermint and surfactant.
16. Conclusion: The YiKou-mouthrinse has better clinical effect in curing recurrent aphthous ulcer due to its effective composition: Triclosan, Tea polyphenol, Glycyrrhizin, Vitamine E and so on.
17. However, because of a carbon atom at 3 with nitrogen, and the common protein in only a carbon atom with a nitrogen, nitrogen triclosan Cyanamid higher protein content than that.
18. There is no evidence showing that current concentrations of triclosan in the human body are harmful, but recent studies suggest that it acts as an endocrine disrupter in bullfrogs and rats.
More similar words: dielectric loss factor, niclosamide, electric locomotive, los angeles, utricle, ventricle, clostridia, clostridium, closing price, electric lamp, electric light, left ventricle, gastric lavage, closing entries, fourth ventricle, right ventricle, third ventricle, electric lighter, electric lighting, lateral ventricle, electric clock, clostridium botulinum, trichinellosis, ventriculostomy, mosaic law, tricyclic antidepressant, hosanna, zymosan, callosal, pentosan.