Random good picture Not show
1. The trichinella worm, for example, causes the infection trichinellosis.
2. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis mainly caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and the meat of other animals containing Trichinella spiralis larvae.
3. To control and prevent the Trichinellosis quickly and effectually, we must have fast and precise detection technique.
4. In Hungary, human trichinellosis has not been reported for many years, however, sporadic cases were recorded in swine over last 2 years.
5. The authors suggest that key measures to prevent trichinellosis should be closer meat inspection and hygienic eating habit.
6. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis with worldwide distribution, which infect human and more than 150 species of mammals.
7. Trichinellosis is a serious parasitic zoonosis mainly caused by eating raw or undercooked pork and the meat of other animals containing Trichinella muscle larvae.
8. The pooled sample digestion testing is the method recommended by International Commission on Trichinellosis(ICT).
9. Objective The intention of test is to compare the effect of detecting trichinellosis with rapid detection strip, ELISA, general microscope and artificially pepsin.
10. Conclusion The detection of saliva specific antibodies could be used for the diagnosis of human trichinellosis when a serum sample was not obtainable.
10. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
11. Objective To study the diagnostic value of detecting specific antibody in saliva of trichinellosis patients.
12. Results The results showed that all the 3 kinds of mixed tests of trichinellosis and toxoplasmosis showing positive result if only 1 weak positive serum sample were mixed with.
More similar words: Trichinella, trichinella spiralis, trichinosis, salmonellosis, punchinello, brucellosis, shigellosis, hypertrichosis, electric machine, be rich in, aspergillosis, trichomoniasis, stoichiometric, trichotillomania, echinococcosis, machine loading, machine language, machine learning, teaching fellow, psychiatric hospital, dialysis machine, cell organelle, strike it rich, automatic teller machine, automated teller machine, callosity, ichthyosis, cannelloni, ankylosis, alkalosis.