Random good picture Not show
1. The trade balance has been in deficit for the past five years.
2. The trade balance shows a deficit of two million pounds.
3. The trade balance in the same year was in deficit by US$300,000,000.
4. The trade balance in 1989 showed a deficit of US$282,000,000.
5. The trade balance, after oscillating between surplus and deficit in the 1970s, has stuck obstinately in the red since 1981.
6. The trade balance in that year showed a deficit of US$805,000,000.
7. The trade balance was reported as a deficit of US$3,230 million.
8. The trade balance figures exclude sales of ships and oil rigs.
9. The trade balance measures the flow of goods in and out of the country.
10. The integration induced effects upon the trade balance can not be confined to the standard Vinerian concepts.
11. Therefore, the task is to manage this trade balance.
12. Whatever initially tends to improve the trade balance will tend to appreciate the home currency.
13. As a result, China formed high favorable trade balance and great dollar reserve.
14. Last year, we manage to attain a favorable trade balance in our foreign trade.
15. The numbers are preliminary until the government unveils its official trade balance results for December on Feb. 8.
16. "Recent improvements in the current account balance, especially in the trade balance, have shown that there is no basis for yuan to appreciate significantly, " Guan wrote.
17. However, China has been able to contain its import bill, which has kept the trade balance healthy.
18. This tale of export fetishism tells us how Germany looks abroad for demand to kick-start its recoveries and explains why its trade balance rises in the early phase of the cycle.
19. The annual data during 1994-2002 shows empirically that there is no stable relationship between U. S. -China trade balance and RMB's exchange rate (nominal or real exchange rate).
20. The net balance in merchandise transactions is called the trade balance.
21. These savings, wrote the Fascist editors, will enable Italy's unfavorable trade balance to be overcome, will result in the stabilization of the lira .
22. As capital flow was minimal , it was really about monitoring trade balance.
23. It is no necessary that we make RMB depreciate in order to improve trade balance only.
24. The revaluation of RMB has been deemed to be a way to solve this problem. However, the effectiveness of the revaluation of RMB in reducing China's favorable trade balance is not as ideal as expected.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
25. As for the international balance of payments, the surplus in trade balance has been flat as both export and import values have increased.
26. The relationship will be in focus today when monthly trade balance data are released.
27. From the implementation of reform and opening policy, the fluctuation of RMB exchange rate depreciation has promoted Chinese export trade and improved Chinese trade balance.
28. The continuing growth of China's export has led to the rapid expansion of favorable trade balance and the trade conflicts between China and its trading partners.
29. However, we also have faced a serious problem of active trade balance which has lasted for 14 years began from year 1994 and is presenting an enlarging trend recently.
30. Republican Party Chairman Shen tannins in the background response to a question put forward Sino-US trade balance of a possible solution is to allow more Chinese enterprises to U. S. investment.
More similar words: balance of trade, debit balance, hang in the balance, trade barrier, balance, balanced, imbalance, off balance, on balance, balance of, unbalance, unbalanced, bank balance, overbalance, cash balance, balance sheet, microbalance, balanced diet, well-balanced, trial balance, normal balance, balanced fund, well balanced, balance scale, balance the book, credit balance, balanced budget, counterbalance, account balance, strike a balance.