Random good picture Not show
1. I have to wear a jacket and tie to work.
2. He tied his tie to admiration.
3. He always wears a jacket and tie to work.
4. I'm after a tie to go with this shirt.
5. Gene has to wear a jacket and tie to work.
6. I have to wear a shirt and tie to work.
7. Everyone wears a suit and tie to the table.
8. I wore a tie to work.
9. Their owners glory in their pets' vicarious tie to Nature.
10. He took off his jacket(sentencedict.com/tie to.html), tossed his tie to one side and stripped to the waist.
11. These women have developed a strong, healthy tie to their infants before returning to their paid work.
12. Influence does not a tie to generate corruption necessarily.
13. I need a tie to go with my shirt.
14. She bought a tie to go with his suit.
15. He always wears a tie to the office.
16. Wear a bow - tie to catch attention.
17. You should put on a tie to your jacket.
18. Why not buy a tie to match your shirt?
19. A tidy tiger tied a tie to tidy her tiny tail.
20. He a pale blue shirt and a tie to match.
21. They usually wear a collar and tie to go go work.
22. Wearing coat and tie to a good restaurant is an accepted convention.
23. Wearing a coat tie to a good restaurant is an accepted convention.
24. The contrast experiment by using copper-base alloy tie to ferrous-base alloy tie is done by drawing stainless steel kettles.
25. Trust me - it's not comme il faut to wear a pink tie to a funeral.
26. These final words make clear that Zampano has jettisoned his one remaining tie to the human race: his sense of need.
27. We view skin-to-skin care as a major advance in helping parents develop a closer tie to their infant.
28. The commencement exercise does not mean a severance of your tie to us or to the universities' tie to you.
29. People who work in the offices are frequently referred to as "white collar workers" for the simple reason that they usually wear a collar and tie to go work.
30. It is a typical Eames product(sentencedict.com), light in appearance and suggesting a tie to the historical and to the modern.