Random good picture Not show
1. His works include The Threepenny Opera (1928) and The Caucasian Chalk Circle (1948).
2. If you've never seen "The Threepenny Opera" before, its hilarity may surprise you.
3. "The Threepenny Opera," by Bertolt Brecht and Kurt Weill, premiered in 1928 as a musical comedy that has come to be regarded as a masterpiece over the years.
4. She opened it and took out several half crowns, silver threepenny pieces and some pennies.
5. Wilson is famed for his use of posed body movements, but in "The Threepenny Opera," these movements are mechanical rather than elegant.
6. "It's art, it's not nice," a character says at one point to his new bride in the Berliner Ensemble's staging of "The Threepenny Opera" at the Brooklyn Academy of Music.
7. Fat girl eating an egg a day breakfast, lunch and dinner are going to fight Threepenny canteen meals.
More similar words: threepence, three-phase, three-piece, three-pronged, three-phase current, spend a penny, penny, twopenny, sixpenny, ha'penny, penny-wise, halfpenny, half penny, pennyworth, pennyroyal, penny stock, penny pincher, penny stocks, penny-pinching, three, deepen, steepen, creeper, three-way, earn an honest penny, deepened, threefold, three-fold, deepening, sixty-three.