Random good picture Not show
1. His wages are three hundred dollars a week.
2. It will cost two, maybe three hundred pounds.
3. Three hundred people perished in the earthquake.
4. Three hundred delegates attended the Liberal party congress.
5. The city is a height of three hundred feet above sea level.
6. Three hundred soldiers were quartered in the town.
7. Over three hundred people phoned in to complain.
8. The pond has a diameter of three hundred metres.
9. Three hundred million dollars will be nothing like enough.
10. It cost me three hundred smackers.
11. Three hundred people were made homeless by the earthquake.
12. He's on three hundred a week.
13. Three hundred people in this town are dying of hunger every day.
13. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
14. I did the entire three hundred miles on my own - just me and my trusty bike.
15. They normally charge three hundred pounds but we got it for half price.
16. Three hundred thousand tons of cereals are needed to replenish stocks.
17. There are three hundred and sixty-five students in this school.
18. Over three hundred people have died of starvation since the beginning of the year.
19. Its own estimate of three hundred tallies with that of another survey.
20. Three hundred employees lost their jobs in the latest wave of redundancies.
21. Three hundred seventy propellers were replaced.
22. Three hundred vocational qualifications are now accredited.
23. She must have weighed more than three hundred pounds.
24. Three hundred gallons of gasoline were loaded today.
25. Three hundred war veterans live in these hotels.
26. Three hundred thousand pounds for their new striker.
27. Come on, the man weighs over three hundred pounds!
28. The bank has three branches in Norwich, and over three hundred countrywide.
29. To trace the origins of the Irish problem, we have to go back over three hundred years.
30. The first light of day began to filter through grey clouds above, giving visibility that rose steadily to three hundred yards.
More similar words: one hundred, five hundred, one-hundredth, one hundred ten, hundred, hundreds, hundredth, two hundred, hundredfold, hundreds of, hundred and one, hundredweight, a hundred percent, hundred thousand, hundred years' war, three, three-fold, threefold, threesome, forty-three, kindred, threescore, threepence, three times, undress, three year old, twenty-three, three-year-old, three-fourths, three-quarter.