Random good picture Not show
61. The school violated numerous laws, including having a thatched roof and failing to have fire extinguishers.
62. The very laborer , with his thatched cottage and narrow slip of ground, attends to their embellishment.
63. Laotian family rests in the shade of their stilted, thatched lowlands of the Mekong River valley.
64. Guest accommodations offer a restful, airy ambience inspired by local architecture – with traditional teak wood furnishings, high ceilings and roofs thatched with pandanus leaves.
65. But he seemed not to hear. Only the shiver of wind in the trees and the tittering of rain on the thatched roof broke that eerie silence.
66. The tiny cottage with its thatched roof was as pretty as a picture.
67. Their thatched - roofed hut , sparse is being silent in the rain.
More similar words: hatched, thatcherism, thatch, hatcher, thatching, hatchet, hatches, matched, hatchet job, scratched, dispatched, bury the hatchet, A watched pot never boils, hatch, catch at, hatchling, catcher, catches, satchel, ratchet, etched, notched, wretched, botched, farfetched, stretched, bewitched, outstretched, wretchedness, pitched battle.