Random good picture Not show
1. Methods: The teratogenic medicines were classified according to FDA and analysed through related data.
2. Toxicological studies indicated that ochratoxin A is a teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic mycotoxin with the strong toxic effects on liver and kidney.
3. It be little toxic and be not carcinogenic, teratogenic . It can be degraded by microbe, and the catabolite is harmless to human , beast and aquatic animal.
4. No data have been published on trimester teratogenic risk with ondansetron.
5. Due to its mutagenic and teratogenic nature and possible health risks to consumers, many countries have regulations to reduce level of patulin in fruit product to as law as practically possible.
6. BACKGROUND AND AIM : To study the teratogenic effect of fat emulsion of seal oil in rats.
7. Objective To observe the teratogenic effects of ginseng flower bud extract.
8. Objective:To probe into the synergetic teratogenic action on mouce embryos between hyperthermia and observed factors (Vitamin A and dactinomycin).
9. Toxicological studies have indicated that OA is a teratogenic, mutagenic and carcinogenic mycotoxin and is strong toxic effect on kidney and liver.
10. The nitrous acid produced later in the reaction chain is toxic, corrosive, mutagenic, teratogenic[Sentencedict], and carcinogenic.
11. Methods Mouse testis primary spermatocyte chromosome aberration assay, sperm morphologic analyses and teratogenic test.
12. Cloning would join the unsafe drug Thalidomide in the teratogenic hall of infamy.
13. Chromosome section is the base for us to do the chromosome teratogenic research.
More similar words: teratogen, autogenic, photogenic, cryptogenic, biogenic, allogenic, pyogenic, nosogenic, cryogenic, pyrogenic, thermogenic, cryogenics, iatrogenic, pathogenic, phylogenic, cosmogenic, spermatogenesis, cardiogenic, psychogenic, chromogenic, cancerogenic, bronchogenic, non-pathogenic, carcinogenic, hallucinogenic, anthropogenic, osteogenic sarcoma, generator, teratoma, electric generator.