Similar words: pilfer, golfer, self-esteem, self-energy, pilferer, self-evident, self-educated, solferino. Meaning: n. one of the conveyances (or cars) in a telpherage.
Random good picture Not show
(1) Mr. Telfer said that while he expects Chinese demand to continue growing strongly, supply growth is likely to weaken in coming rs.
(2) Telfer cited figures from one major Chinese miner, which he didn't name, that produces just over a million ounces of gold a year from about 20 mines. Goldcorp Inc.
(3) Telfer said. China became the world's biggest gold producer in 2007, overtaking South Africa.
(4) Dr. Miles has been on faculty at the Telfer School since 1999 and has been an adjunct professor at the China Europe International Business School (CEIBS) for the last three years.
(5) Mr. Telfer said China is likely to buy more gold from abroad in future rs.
More similar words: pilfer, golfer, self-esteem, self-energy, pilferer, self-evident, self-educated, solferino, pilfering, pilferage, self-effacing, self-education, self-enclosed, self-existent, self-employed, self-examining, self-executing, self-evidently, self-effacement, self-expression, self-established, self-explanatory, self-examination, self-employed person, self-extinguishing, mantelshelf, artificial fertilizer, self-fertile, teleconference, self-fertilization.