Random good picture Not show
1. The Aponogeton species are self-fertile, responding to pollen from the same or different plants.
2. The farm version is self-fertile, which places it behind a barrier.
3. self-fertile, but bears larger fruit, with cross-pollination.
4. Tree self-fertile, but bears most heavily when cross-pollinated.
5. Tree self-fertile, but most productive when cross- pollinated .
6. Most currants have self-fertile flowers, but a few cultivars are partially self - sterile, so set more fruits with cross- pollination.
6. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
7. In the genus Echinodorus there are distinct groups of self-fertile and self-sterile species differing in the leaf petioles.
8. Actinidia deliciosa 'Solo' - Kiwi Fruit Actinidia deliciosa 'Solo' is a self-fertile kiwifruit, meaning that only one plant is needed to produce fruit.
9. A unique navel orange variety. Full-sized , seedless fruit has flavorful, juicy, deep pink flesh. Attractive, medium -sized shrub has deep green foliage. self-fertile.
10. Many plants have a self-incompatibility system stopping self fertilization, but others are self-fertile.
More similar words: self-fertilization, fertile, infertile, fertile crescent, self-feeding, self-feeling, artificial fertilizer, fertilize, fertility, fertilise, fertiliser, fertilizer, infertility, unfertilised, unfertilized, fertilisation, fertilized egg, fertility rate, fertility drug, fertilization, self-assertion, self-assertive, cross-fertilize, organic fertilizer, organic fertiliser, cross-fertilization, self-financing, self-fulfilment, self-fulfillment, self-flagellation.