Random good picture Not show
1. It is a small self-enclosed world with its own miniature atmosphere derived from living creatures.
2. They live in tight little self-enclosed worlds.
3. The zone executes a self-enclosed management and is very well equipped with international-standard public facilities of "Seven Connections and one leveling".
4. Introverted person as self-enclosed, do not want to open up the inner conflicts when there is a lack of normal and effective way to vent.
5. My life is so pointless and empty(sentencedict.com/self-enclosed.html), utterly self-enclosed and insignificant.
6. A bulb either is self-enclosed or an envelope sealed by a window or lens covering the chamber aperture.
7. This is a self-enclosed aesthetic cycle consisting of five feature-length films.
8. Carry out surface preparation by Grinder and dust free self-enclosed portable grinder until to remove surface laitance and provide sound and textured surface.
9. The church turned me down, but I started to do my own reporting and realized that this was really a parallel universe, totally self-enclosed and completely unknown to the rest of the world.
10. We are now staying in the highly developed international community, each country needs to contact with others, even the heavily self-enclosed countries.
More similar words: enclosed, unenclosed, enclosed space, unclosed, enclose, encloser, inclose, unclose, closed, enclosure, enclosing, closely, closed in, closedown, close down, close-down, closed end, close door, closed form, disclosed, self-defence, closed book, closed game, closed path, closed shop, closed-door, closed loop, undisclosed, closely-knit, closely knit.