Random good picture Not show
1. It could also carry pollution monitors, crop sprayers or telecommunications equipment.
2. Since coming into office, the Clinton administration has removed export controls on most computers and telecommunications equipment.
3. One deals in telecommunications equipment and the other in lighting products.
4. Last year more than 12 million Z80 chips were sold around the world and incorporated into computers, telecommunications equipment and peripherals.
5. The telecommunications equipment maker also said it was named in a shareholder suit over the loss filed in a California court.
6. Eight of the 100, including Ascend Communications, make telecommunications equipment.
7. Premisys, which makes telecommunications equipment, rose 2 to 43 1 / 4.
8. The company derives over one-third of its sales from telephones and other telecommunications equipment.
9. Changchun Putian telecommunication equipment Co. , LTD provides satisfying service for users with the quality guideline of "Quality first, credit standing first, safety first, service first".
10. Introduction on telecommunication equipment and the SCADA system. The writers point out the developing trend of pipeline telecommunication with the Northwest Oil Pipeline, China taken into account.
11. Jingtong Telecommunication Equipment Plant was established in 1995 and is a specialized plant that mainly produces connectors of microphones and sound equipment .
12. Abstract: According to the demand of telecommunication equipment EMC , the EMC design method from mechanism is put forward in detail in this paper.
13. What is more essential, the telecommunication equipment is different with the water and electricity warm disposable investment, it needs to promote along with the technology advancement incessancy .
14. At the same time, telecommunication equipment manufacturers, the most innovative community in the world, drive 3G technology fast in line with its technical roadmap.
15. Suitable for consumer electronic equipment, telecommunication equipment and general industry products, etc.
16. In telecommunication network management system, in order to carry on the management and the optimizing performance to the telecommunication equipment, the data inquiry operation is essential.
17. High frequency inductive components - Non electrical characteristics and measuring methods - Part 1 : fixed, surface mounted inductors for use in electronic and telecommunication equipment.
18. We have been certified to ISO 9001, CCEE, and obtained Network Access License of Telecommunication Equipment.
19. This paper is a case study of the financing for telecommunication equipment industry.
20. It is funded and supported by well - known venture capitals and telecommunication equipment companies.
21. Huawei and ZTE rank 3rd and 7th among the world's telecommunication equipment makers in terms of getting market shares, the global consultation institute Informa reported.
22. China's major telecom firms, including China Mobile, China Union, Zhongxing Telecommunication Equipment, Huawei and Datang Telecom, will show their updated technologies at the 5-day exposition.
23. Low pressure CO2 extinguisher systems are provided in diesel generator rooms, transformer substations and telecommunication equipment rooms.
24. The Japanese hope that we can be persuaded to buy their telecommunication equipment.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
25. Use the fund to pay for start-up businesses expenses, such as shop rent, hire professional who can give youth business consultations or telecommunication equipment.
26. NEC Infrontiawas founded in 1918, and began as a company that develops, manufactures and markets telecommunication equipment and components.
27. According to TMN regulation, performance management provides functions to evaluate and report upon the behavior of telecommunication equipment and the effectiveness of the network or network element.
28. Equipment engineering (ee). Environmental conditions and environmental tests for telecommunication equipment. Part 1-2 : classification of environmental conditions. Transport.
More similar words: telecommunication, telecommunications, telecommunication system, mobile communication, electronic communication, satellite communication, electronic equipment, voice communication, Communication satellite, cooperative communication, wireless communication, communication center, communications satellite, communication, communications, long-distance communication, communicational, excommunication, one-way communication, mass communication, data communication, oral communication, communication line, two-way communication, communication model, data communications, intercommunication, radiocommunication, radio communication, international communication.