Similar words: technician, polytechnic institute, technical assistance, technic, technics, technical, technically, technicals.
Random good picture Not show
1. Ma is a technicist and I'm an engineer.
2. Historians, especially those so blinded by their research interests that they have been accused of"tunnel method, "frequently fall victim to the"technicist fallacy.
3. Also common in the natural sciences , the technicist fallacy mistakenly identifies the discipline as a whole with certain parts of its technical implementation.
4. Also common in the natural sciences[sentencedict.com/technicist.html], the technicist fallacy (n. ) mistakenly identifies the discipline as a whole with certain parts of its technical implementation.
5. We have a professional technicist and experienced management team, also stability of products quality, excellence of performance, they can substitute the imported products.
6. The company has a passel of technicist, manager person and the sales that have huge experiences in enamelware.
7. Technicist can termination the fiber core at the floor ground.
8. Also common in the natural sciences, the technicist (n. ) fallacy mistakenly identifies the discipline as a whole with certain parts of its technical implementation.
9. There are more than 400 staff in the factory, 60 of them are engineer and technicist.
10. Methods With the method of stratified and cluster sampling, a questionnaire for the specific technicist of prevention and cure of AIDS and a visitation for the leaders in county area were carried out.
11. One is a young teacher in middle school, the other is a middle-aged technicist in a factory.
12. Results The characteristic about knowledge, attitude, behavior and persuasion (KABP) about AIDS of the specific technicist and the leaders in the county area was not optimistic.
More similar words: technician, polytechnic institute, technical assistance, technic, technics, technical, technically, technicals, technicolor, polytechnic, pyrotechnic, nontechnical, pyrotechnics, technicality, technical term, pyrotechnical, technical foul, agrotechnical, technicolored, technical know-how, technical data, technical papers, technical skill, technical terms, electrotechnics, technical report, technical school, technical manual, technical control, technical adviser.