Random good picture Not show
1. Take the road which skirts the village, not the one which goes through it.
2. Take the road running parallel to the main road just after the village.
3. If you take the road on the left, you'll come to the post office.
4. Take the road behind Porthmeor Beach to the path past the bowling green.
5. As you leave the city[sentencedict.com], turn right and take the road to Madrid.
6. China's education should take the road of industrialized management.
7. Third, take the road of profitable agriculture.
8. Fourth, take the road of eco - tourism.
9. Take the road that branches to the right.
10. Strong point, did not take the road not in the past, walked over it Yimapingchuan!
11. Take the road of and technology and welcome the challenge of knowledge economy.
12. The Russian army, supposing Napoleon would take the road to the right beyond the Dnieper—the only sensible course—turned also to the right, and came out on the high road at Krasnoe.
12. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
13. Take the road of substantial development and take the lead in modernized education.
14. So China's regionalism strategy must take the road of the neo - regionalism.
15. We can try take the road in the other direction.
16. Persevere the Party's absolute leadership the army take the road of fewerbetter troops with Chinese characteristics.
17. I believe that China will not take the road of military expansion.
18. To take the road to socialism is to realize common prosperity step by step.
19. At the end cross a stile by the gate and take the road to the T junction.
20. I am afraid of going through that wood. I'll take the road.
21. They will make multi-directional, multi-angel and multi-channel promotion, provide more opportunities and larger display platform for merchants, and take the road of brand internationalization.
More similar words: take the lead, take the place of, on the road, take to, take time, take turns, road, broad, railroad, broadcast, at home and abroad, take, stake, take up, take out, take on, take off, take for, take away, take down, take care, take over, take care of, undertake, take place, take apart, take after, take note of, by mistake, take part in.