Synonym: form, spring, take form. Similar words: in the shape of, makeshift, shakespeare, flakes, foreshadow, make sure, make sense, flesh and blood. Meaning: v. develop into a distinctive entity.
Random good picture Not show
1. The new building is beginning to take shape.
2. We watched the vase begin to take shape in the potter's hands.
3. The garden is beginning to take shape.
4. Our ideas are beginning to take shape.
5. An idea was beginning to take shape in his mind.
6. The plan is beginning to take shape in my mind.
7. A new song began to take shape in her mind.
8. A wonderful idea began to take shape in her brain.
9. The new bridges across the Lagan slowly take shape.
10. Quickly the character of Witness began to take shape.
11. A new geographical pattern began to take shape.
12. He watched the puddle take shape on the floor, his arms crossed at the back of his head.
13. He winced and smarted on seeing it take shape.
14. Plans for our vacation are beginning to take shape.
15. After several days'discussion, their project began to take shape.
16. Our thoughts will take shape in action.
16. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
17. The lesson materials were now beginning to take shape.
18. Our plans now began to take shape.
19. Abnormity nut need three sets of mould take shape.
20. Our plans began to take shape.
21. Agriculture and industrial restructuring begun to take shape.
22. Tourism elements are available, the industry beginning to take shape.
23. Cities take shape over time, as the work and wisdom of generations accumulate. They are the crystallisation of the public's pursuit of betterment.
24. In 1912 women's events were added, and the modern Olympic programme began to take shape.
25. Later as weapons and uniforms became available and with the help of the older men, the unit began to take shape.
26. As the rough outlines of other cult members' lives began to take shape, I recognized them, too.
27. Nor there are signs that another major campaign is beginning to take shape.
28. After collecting all kinds of material the catapult began to take shape.
29. But having been called and commissioned, we should expect the programme to take shape.
30. Moreover, computer internet is rapidly developing, and the world information superhighway already beginning to take shape.
More similar words: in the shape of, makeshift, shakespeare, flakes, foreshadow, make sure, make sense, flesh and blood, shake, take, stake, shake up, shake off, take on, take in, takeout, takeoff, take up, take to, take off, take out, take for, take down, take hold, mistake, take care, take away, at stake, take over, take root.