Random good picture Not show
1. The stability of t-section beam-column stems is also investigated.
2. The T-section steel which is cut lengthways from hot-rolled H steel is widely used because of it's high quality.
3. Some structure design considerations of T-section electronic equipment shelter and sliding framework of cabinets for a highly mobile radar are introduced in this paper.
4. Based on the character of T-section steel trusses, the importance of the analysis of truss joints was pointed out, and the connected joints which are not specified in cunent Code were analysed.
5. The limiting slenderness of T-section stems prescribed in the Code for Design of Steel Structures (GBJ17-88) is too restrictive so as to hinder the promotion of using the hot-rolled cut T-section.
6. In this paper, shear capacity of existing RC T-section beams using CFRP composites is discussed.
7. How a T-type m-derived section is developed from a prototype T-section is shown in figure 9.8.
8. To make a better understanding of joint mechanics behaviors[sentencedict.com/t-section.html], this thesis studies joints of T-section steel truss with finite element method (FEM).
9. The old and new concrete of composite beam with double T-section was tested to investigate the effect of tension sequence of prestressing tendon on mechanical behavior of composite beam.
10. This article introduces a new dimensionless tabulation method to calculate reinforcement of T-section beams.
11. The reasons of porosities production and process instability in CO2 laser welding shipbuilding T-section aluminum alloy are also discussed.
More similar words: section, sectioned, c-section, resection, sub-section, sectional, bisection, subsection, percussion section, midsection, dissection, trisection, sectioning, transection, vivisection, hemisection, venesection, main section, conic section, cross-section, intersection, plane section, golden section, sectionalism, cross section, sports section, rhythm section, string section, oblique section, cross-sectional.