Random good picture Not show
1. Symbolics plans to unbundle its various products and says support for other Unix platforms will follow.
2. Are symbolics used rather than magic number constants or string constants?
3. The flocking rules were discovered by Craig Reynolds, a computer scientist working at Symbolics, a graphics hardware manufacturer.
4. It was 25 years ago -- March 15, 1985 -- that the first dot-com domain name -- Symbolics.com -- appeared on the Internet, ushering in the commercial age of the World Wide Web.
5. This dissertation starts from the historical origin of china's traditional mascot and modern mascot and probes into the symbolics meaning of the Olympic Mascot.
More similar words: symbolic, symbolical, symbolically, symbolic language, symbolic representation, symbolize, symbolist, symbolism, symbolise, symbolising, symbolizing, graphic symbol, symbolization, symbol, symbology, stock symbol, mathematical symbol, embolic, shambolic, anabolic steroid, thromboembolism, emboli, embolism, air embolism, carbolic, anabolic, diabolic, pulmonary embolism, catabolic, metabolic.