Random good picture Not show
1. These ten books sum up this year's production.
2. We can sum up the main point of the lesson in three sentences.
3. Four short words sum up what has lifted most successful individuals above the crowd: a little bit more.
4. In your final paragraph, sum up your argument.
5. Let us sum up the discussion so far.
6. Your marks sum up to 508.
7. He wanted to sum up strength to deal a final blow.
8. Well, to sum up, what is the message that you are trying to get across?
9. You have only 100 words in which to sum up his speech.
10. I'd just like to sum up by saying that it's been a tremendous pleasure to work with you.
11. I can't sum up his whole philosophy in one sentence.
12. Gerald will open the debate and I will sum up.
13. For me[sentencedict.com], her paintings sum up the restless spirit of America.
14. To sum up, there are three main ways of tackling the problem ...
15. Can I just sum up what we've agreed so far?
16. To sum up, for a healthy heart you must take regular exercise and stop smoking.
17. To sum up: I told you so.
18. Three words to sum up the feelings of the Hereford fans on Saturday.
19. The more filly a marker event can sum up the reality of what is ended, the more helpful it will be.
19. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
20. Thus the company is uniquely placed to sum up current interest in alternative fuels for diesel and petrol engines.
21. You could sum up the event by saying a batch of first-time nominees came out on top this year.
22. But to sum up, he is beginning to feel that lawyers have contributed significantly to the disintegration of our country.
23. To sum up, here are some of the benefits a Mercantile Credit Personal Loan offers.
24. To sum up: The background to physical punishment is what is all-important.
25. To sum up, Kitzbuhel is a major year round sporting and leisure centre and as such offers every facility.
26. The appeal of this charming little town is hard to sum up.
27. As I left the squash complex I was not quite sure how to sum up my performance against Jansher.
28. And there was a little argument between two security men about some detail of crowd positioning that seemed to sum up everything.
29. That suggested strategy comes at a time when the Dole campaign is concerned about two words that sum up the campaign.
30. This great work, appearing over a quarter of a century, was intended to sum up all available knowledge.