Random good picture Not show
1. A novel current reference source based on subthreshold MOSFET's with high power supply rejection ratio(PSRR) is presented.
2. Results Administration of rotundine combined with subthreshold dose of dolantin significantly increased the pain threshold of mice.
3. Subsyndromal symptomatic depression (SSD) is a type of subthreshold depression.
4. The investigators defined subthreshold bipolar disorder as recurrent hypomania (mild hypomania) without a major depressive episode or with fewer symptoms than required for threshold hypomania.
5. Results The combinative administration of Dolantin in subthreshold dose and haloperidol can significantly raise the pain threshold of mise.
6. Subthreshold laser photocoagulation and criminal fraud.
7. They found that people with subthreshold hypomania have higher rates of anxiety and substance abuse and more depressive episodes than depressed people who don't exhibit manic behavior.
8. The used bulk-driven CMOS device in subthreshold is exactly deigned in the operation amplifier for low-voltage and low-power.
9. Subthreshold depression is homogeneous with depression.sentence dictionary
10. AIM: To study the effects of noise on the subthreshold membrane potential oscillation (SMPO) and firing of neurons.
11. A new low-voltage low-power CMOS voltage reference operating in subthreshold region is presented.
12. Objective To investigate the synergistic analgesic action of rotundine combined with subthreshold dose of dolantin.
13. The circuit was based on CMOS reference operating in subthreshold region, using PMOS differential input and push-pull CMOS output stage mode.
14. Risk increases incrementally, and if we use the definition of metabolic syndrome, we would not catch any of the patients with these subthreshold increases in risk factors.
15. Method: The effects of extracts from different technological processes on spontaneous motion and sleep time in mice induced by pentobarbital sodium ( subthreshold dosage) were studied.
16. The design technique for a CMOS four quadrant analog multiplier is presented, which is based on the characteristics of the MOSFET subthreshold region.
17. Whereas acute trauma and injury can produce fractures, bone can also be altered by repeated subthreshold stresses.
18. This model predicts an increased electron density with an increasing channel depth in subthreshold region or mild inversion region.
19. Objective To observe the addiction of mice used haloperidol combined with subthreshold morphine.
20. The experiments on the effects of the uniform magnetic field in mice autonomic action and nembutal subthreshold hypnosis was carried out.
21. The continuous cable equation is an important equation which describes the variation of membrane voltage with the subthreshold electric stimulation of unmyelinated fiber.
22. Objective To observe the effects of Naolingsu capsule on anti-cerebral ischemia in mice and hypnosis of pentobarbital sodium of subthreshold dose.
23. The simulated results indicate that thinner and longer channel can reduce short channel effects, while thicker gate oxide will lead to higher subthreshold slopes.
More similar words: threshold, pain threshold, threshold value, threshold level, at the threshold of, thresh, thresher, threshing, rub through, threshing floor, threshing machine, foreshow, reshoot, with respect to, foreshock, fresh out of, foreshorten, subthalamic nucleus, culture shock, temperature shock, thread through, thumb through, foreshore, mouth-to-mouth resuscitation, shoe shop, threw, three, thread, threat, thready.