Random good picture Not show
1. The diagnostic significance of the obstruction of subglossal superficial venules (OSSV) in the patients of chronic prostatitis (CP) was investigated.
2. Method Observe 112 cases on changes of subglossal collateral vessels of coronary heart disease patients, and to contrast to control group including 88 cases.
3. Methods Subglossal collateral vessels of 92 patients with hypertension were observed, compared with that of 86 normal people.
4. The patients who have the abnormal changes of subglossal collateral vessels above 70 years old in control group have signs of "blood stasis".
5. Objective To observe and analysis the relativity between the changes on subglossal collateral vessels and coronary heart disease.
More similar words: glossal, hypoglossal, glossa, glossary, colossal, subglacial, gloss, glossy, glossily, gloss over, glossitis, diglossia, glossiness, glossolalia, hearing loss, loss account, gross sales, glossophobia, gross salary, glossopharyngeal, profit and loss account, conductive hearing loss, sensorineural hearing loss, fossa, toss away, vassal, missal, cossack, loss, abyssal.