Random good picture Not show
1. When awake, we normally reflect on the stream of consciousness as it goes on.
2. Later novelists have continued to stretch the stream of consciousness in similar directions.
3. One word linked with another into stream of consciousness ( and unconsciousness ) as Dream shivered into being.
4. Interior monologue is a technique frequently used by stream of consciousness novelists.
5. Interest in your stream of consciousness takes you to awareness.
6. This view outlines her creative stimulus for stream of consciousness novels.
7. Stream of consciousness: "Stream-of-Consciousness" or "interior monologue", is one of the modern literary techniques.
8. The "sexual instinct determinism in the stream of consciousness" is a false proposition.
9. You almost feel guilty paying attention to the jet stream of consciousness.
10. Karlin relates the oppressive anti-Semitism his forebears endured in a vague, almost elliptical style with dips into the stream of consciousness.
11. Finally, some other innovative narrative techniques are mentioned in the thesis, such as the shifting narrative perspectives, interior monologue and stream of consciousness.
12. She was particularly good at the subtle use of stream of consciousness to explore the fate of women who are open to all kinds of torture or easy to go astray.
12. Sentencedict.com is a online sentence dictionary, on which you can find nice sentences for a large number of words.
13. Ulysses is a classic novel in the technique of stream of consciousness.
14. Kurt Vonnegut, a famous American writer of the 20(th) century, uses both stream of consciousness of modernism and black humor of postmodernism in writing his slaughterhouse-Five.
15. Meanwhile, we create high non - mainstream sense and street culture and bravely lead new stream of consciousness.
16. Mrs Dalloways is one of the typical works on stream of consciousness by Virginia Woolf.
17. Woolf's essays display their unique characteristics of novelization, including visualization, narrativity and stream of consciousness.
18. Interior Monologue is the most fundamental, mostly - used and maximally functional skill of stream of consciousness.
More similar words: consciousness, conscious, consciously, subconscious, unconscious, subconsciously, pretentiousness, conscientious, righteousness, dream of, stream, conscience, mainstream, streamline, tactlessness, out of control, code of conduct, a bone of contention, streak, conscript, stress, officious, specious, precious, mistreat, lascivious, fallacious, capacious, vivacious, audacious.