Random good picture Not show
1. The standard of living today is on the edge of subsistence.
2. Everyone should be entitled to a decent wage/standard of living.
3. We'll continue to fight for a decent standard of living for our members.
4. They have / enjoy a high standard of living.
5. Their standard of living is very low.
6. Their standard of living steadily sank down.
7. The standard of living in many developing countries is low.
8. We in the West enjoy a standard of living undreamed of by the majority of people in the world.
9. For one thing, people now enjoy a higher standard of living.
10. A reduced standard of living will develop from increasing taxation and rising unemployment.
11. Mr Meacher quoted statistics saying that the standard of living of the poorest people had fallen.
12. The people of the U.S.A. have a high standard of living.
13. Both the cost and the standard of living were lower before the war.
14. There's been a progressive decline in the standard of living over the past few years.
15. The people of the US have a high standard of living.
16. People in this country enjoy a high standard of living.
17. The standard of living in our country is lower than in yours.
18. For years they have enjoyed a standard of living unmatched by any other country in Europe.
19. That great advance in the standard of living is at risk in this election.
20. Local economists agree that the standard of living has fallen for most Romanianssince 1989.
21. Even those who had jobs found their standard of living and their real income dropping.
22. Your standard of living depends on your income and also on the amount of leisure you have.
23. Scientific research is widely claimed to be the source of the high standard of living in the US.
24. What he wants is a switch to a market economy in a way which does not reduce people's standard of living. To many this sounds like wanting to have his cake and eat it.
24. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and build good sentences.
25. Voters who prefer a flat tax think it will lead to a rising standard of living, according to the poll.
26. The harsh measures of the transitory period are expected to lower the standard of living for about 20 percent of the population.
27. It would be wrong morally, as well as dangerous to propound a scheme that lessens the standard of living.
28. The levels at which state pensions are paid is, therefore, crucial to the standard of living of older people.
29. The 6 million people of Hong Kong have an obvious stake in maintaining their high standard of living.
30. When the link between average earnings and the pension ended, so too did their hopes of a reasonable standard of living.
More similar words: the cost of living, standard, standard-bearer, living, living thing, giving up, skydiving, Thanksgiving, outstanding, notwithstanding, misunderstanding, profligacy, walk of life, word of mouth, pardon, instantaneous, tear down, quandary, livid, calendar, boundary, divine, hazardous, secondary, miranda rule, oblivion, oblivious, divine right, stand, darkling.