Random good picture Not show
1) Appointed as Sole Arbitrator by the ICC in disputes where Chinese language was at stake.
2) Both parties mutually designate a sole arbitrator to form the arbitration tribunal, to hear and decide according to the proper procedures accredited by the arbitration tribunal.
3) At the end of the debate, the presiding arbitrator or the sole arbitrator shall solicit final opinions from the parties.
4) Upon conclusion of the examinations and cross-examinations and the debates, the chief arbitrator or the sole arbitrator shall solicit the final opinions of the parties.
5) At the end of cross-examination or debate, the chief arbitrator or sole arbitrator shall hear the final statements of both parties.
6) In 2005 Niu Lei became one of the list arbitrators of CIETAC and CMAC. Up to now he has dealt with several dozens of cases as the presiding arbitrator, sole arbitrator, or co-arbitrator.
7) Article 56 Unless the arbitral award is made in accordance with the opinion of the presiding arbitrator or the sole arbitrator, the arbitral award shall be signed by a majority of arbitrators.
8) At the end of the debate, the presiding arbitrator or the sole arbitrator shall ask for the final opinion of the parties.
9) The disputing parties may also jointly choose from among the members of the Maritime Arbitration Commission a sole arbitrator to form by himself a Tribunal to act singly.
10) The arbitral procedure shall be conducted in accordance with the summary procedure of the arbitration rule. A sole arbitrator appointed by the president of the Commission will examine the case.
11) If the arbitration agreement provides for a three-member arbitral tribunal,(http://sentencedict.com/sole arbitrator.html) the Chambers shall invite the parties to agree to refer the case to a sole arbitrator.
12) A simple labor dispute case may be arbitrated by a sole arbitrator.
13) In case the Parties fail to mutually agree on the Sole Arbitrator within thirty (30) days of receipt of the notice from ICC, then the Sole Arbitrator shall be appointed by ICC.
More similar words: arbitrator, maritime arbitration, arbitrate, arbitration, arbitration rules, arbitration clause, arbitration procedure, arbitration tribunal, arbitration agreement, arbitral, arbitrage, arbitrary, arbitration commission, arbitrageur, arbitrament, arbitrarily, arbitrariness, arbitral award, arbitrary value, arbitral tribunal, orbiting laboratory, Boolean operator, barbiturate, bit rate, turbine generator, arbiter, barbital, clear indicator, perpetrator, penetrator.