Random good picture Not show
1. He'll end up in the slammer one day.
2. He's doing five to ten years in the slammer.
3. Our classmates tested five bats from K. C. Slammer.
4. Life in the slammer wasn't too bad for Bob Mitchum.
5. Maxwell could spend some time in the slammer for failing to keep up with court-ordered guidelines after a marijuana conviction.
6. She's a dramatic slammer of doors.
7. Only gringos do the salt-and-lemon slammer, although some folk add lemon to their glass.
8. Yet any jammer for the slammer would run afoul of the Communications Act of 1934, which prohibits intentional interference with radio signals.
9. The Slammer incorporates a new Nano-Dart system, which fires a small rocket-propelled dart that has exceptional speed and homing ability. The Nano-Dart can also be set to fire on land targets.
10. He had to spend his twentieth birthday in the slammer.
11. So heinous, in fact, that it carries a penalty of three months in the slammer.
12. He suggests that the attack could cause "significant disruption" to the internet, with an effect greater than the Slammer worm of 2003, but it is unlikely to bring the whole thing down.
13. Three exploits followed: an attack on Microsoft Word, an exploit for Microsoft's animated cursor vulnerability and the Slammer worm, which exploited a flaw in Microsoft's SQL database engine.
14. Did I mention that Gretchen is also in the slammer?
15. Maggie: Don't you take that tone with me, young man. Raffles are illegal. You could've gotten our little Ben thrown in the slammer !
15. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find excellent sentences for a large number of words.
16. Lindsay Lohan will leave the center and head to court Friday and could be sent back to the slammer instead of back for more rehab.
17. Manhattan Supreme Court Justice Marie Santagata can help. She presided over Friedman's latest case. She can hit him with the max: Seven years in the slammer.
18. Do you love drunk driving but hate spending the night in the slammer?
19. The notorious Chinese software pirate behind the 'Tomato Garden' cracked editions of Windows XP is now out of jail, having served a two year term in the slammer.
20. He was so jealous that he threw him in the slammer, threw him in jail and confiscated it.
21. Suppose you would choose to paya fine of $750 to avoid the thirty days in jail, but wouldn't pay $1, 000 andinstead would choose time in the slammer.
22. Yeah, yeah. Well, that's good! And have your friends treated you differently since you've been out of the slammer? -People think that I was really strong...
23. She can hit him with the max: Seven years in the slammer .
24. Ludacris felt it was, and his Obama Is Here even boasted: "He said I handle my biz and I'm one of his favourite rappers/Well give Luda a special pardon if I'm ever in the slammer."
More similar words: slamming, oriflamme, hammer, yammer, spammer, scammer, stammer, hammer at, hammered, hammer out, hammering, programmer, stammering, sledgehammer, sledge hammer, hammer and tongs, hammer and sickle, hammerhead shark, computer programmer, slam, clammy, Islam, jammed, crammed, trammel, ammeter, Islamic, mohammed, flammable, islamist.