Random good picture Not show
1) Pushing a shopping cart full of possessions.
2) Two women wheeled the shopping cart into the dairy cooler for safekeeping so the Moes could go have lunch.
3) I wheel a shopping cart down the aisles of the neighborhood Grand Union, and he follows, swiftly, greedily.
4) When we park the shopping cart and dump our bag, they swoop down to investigate.
5) It is really convenient. Let's get a shopping cart.
6) Let's get a shopping cart.
7) You have my shopping cart.
8) Maybe we should get a shopping cart.
9) At the store,[http://sentencedict.com/shopping cart.html] she placed her in the shopping cart and put her purchases around her.
10) Please bid if you already worked on this shopping cart and can do this fast.
11) As the identity thief passed an abandoned shopping cart, Karen saw her arm swing out.
12) I wish! A housewife with a shopping cart would've beaten me on that last hill.
13) Then I wheeled the shopping cart up to the same cashier as before.
14) Rounding the third aisle, catching up on months of gossip, we practically hit her with our shopping cart.
15) In the supermarket, we felt grand wheeling around our shopping cart, overflowing with groceries enough for a whole week.
16) VerioStore incorporates on-line product catalogs, a cash register, a shopping cart and shipping and sales tax calculations.
17) In another exercise, we were put in groups and given the job of redesigning a shopping cart.
18) Even if you don't speak Spanish or Tagalog, the supermarkets in Puerto Rico or the Philippines share a basic logic and format: aisles, shopping cart[sentencedict.com], checkout.
19) Add any items in which you are interested to your shopping cart.
20) In this example, there are parts for the common sidebar menu, page header, shopping cart, and CD listing item, as shown in Figure 7.
21) So, next time you shop at the supermarket, remember to make your shopping cart colorful.
22) For instance, we could have fixed delivery charges for a shopping cart.
23) Unable to resist the magnetic pull of products on discount, ice-cream, potato chips and that pair of sandals on offer get "drawn" into their shopping cart.
24) Has realized from the merchandise control, the classification of goods and the inquiry, realizes to the shopping cart, user order form processing, arrives at the system administration again.
25) The miniature computer keeps a running tab of every item in the shopping cart.
26) How To Participate: simply add a qualifying product to your shopping cart.
27) Write down the things that Al had in his shopping cart at the supermarket.
28) Without asking, he dropped car soap, car wax, Windex, two chamois, car oil, and car perfume into my shopping cart.
29) A great deal of research has been done on shopping cart abandonment.
30) WebSphere Commerce V7 drives improved customer loyalty and increased shopping cart sizes by delivering rich, personalized, and contextually relevant content at each stage of the shopping experience.
More similar words: shopping bag, chopping, dining car, carrying capacity, eavesdropping, double cropping, watering can, grasshopper, dipping, ripping, lapping, snapping, slapping, trapping, equipping, shoplifting, developing country, carping, developing countries, sleeping partner, shop, bishop, happiness, gift shop, workshop, sweatshop, card-carrying, shop-soiled, shopaholic, cart.