Random good picture Not show
1. Shake up the medicine before taking it.
2. The government wanted to reform the institutions, to shake up the country.
3. Shake up before drinking.
4. We've got to shake up all these people with old - fashioned ideas.
5. Shake up the salad - dressing before you put it on.
6. Several new players have been brought in to shake up the team.
7. Wake up today and shake up the world. It's a new year that welcomes you to shine and make your dreams come true. RVM
8. She believes some people will vote Labour to shake up the Conservatives and make them reconsider their policies.
9. The 43-year-old millionaire has been brought in to shake up Central Office.
10. He tried to shake up the race by resigning his Senate seat and shedding his tie.
11. The new chairman will shake up the company.
12. The new president promised to shake up the organization.
13. The new director will shake up the company.
14. Shake up the quintessential powder in the bag, tear down the smaller paster of the ventilate adhesive plaster, and then attach the bag to the volar.
15. He is no doubt determined to shake up the bureaucracy and act against corrupt officials.
16. The new president will shake up the company next week.
17. Add the grenadine to the milk and shake up for a excellent milk shake alternative.
17. Wish you can benefit from sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
18. I'm such a great speaker. My speeches always shake up audiences.
19. Uncompetitive economies must shake up their labour and product markets.
20. I like to shake up my pillows before I go to sleep.
21. They shake up the wine and heat it up before drinking, then hold the glass on their hands and watch the eye-catching and pleasing red color.
22. The first thing the new chairman of the company did was to shake up the management.
23. They are the men and women who start vibrant new companies, turn around failing companies, and shake up staid ones.
24. Large deflections can help to loosen non-structural cladding and shake up the building's contents like dice in a box.
25. So no changes from Greg Downs tomorrow, and United need to shake up their home form because Doncaster are no pushovers.
26. Even here, there was consistent fear of anything that threatened to shake up the status quo.
27. In particular, Mr Putin wants to re-centralise power in Moscow and away from the regions - and to shake up the tax system, as an element of his economic reform.
28. The moves -- to be outlined by Osborne in his Mansion House speech to the City -- aim to shake up the way UK banks are supervised is part of a wider regulatory overhaul following the financial crisis.
29. Last year he campaigned for governor with the promise to shake up state government.
30. Even if they are wrong, a little lateral thinking may help shake up the field.
More similar words: shake, shake off, make up, wake up, take up, makeup, make up for, make use of, shade, a share, shark, shared, sharp, shallow, sharply, shareholder, in the shape of, use up, tie up, come up, flare up, give up, line up, size up, save up, pile up, fire up, write up, drive up, come up to.