Random good picture Not show
1. Let's send out for a pizza and watch The Late Show.
2. By an oversight, we did not send out the agenda for the meeting.
3. Send out the photocopies and keep the original.
4. Send out a distress signal; the ship is sinking.
5. The crew did not send out any distress signals.
6. Let's send out for a pizza.
7. All the stars send out light and heat.
8. Send out the invitations to the party.
9. The trees send out new leaves in spring.
10. The ferry did not even have time to send out an SOS.
11. Let's get going or they'll send out a search party .
12. Good, that's all settled - you send out the invitations for the party, and I'll organize the food.
13. Send out a mayday, jump in and wait.
14. What do you say we send out for Chinese?
15. I'll send out the invitations tomorrow.
16. How many invitations did you send out?
17. We will send out for fish and chips.
18. In many poorer countries they long to send out workers, yet are frustrated through lack of resources.
19. Computerised equipment can trace registered owners and send out hundreds of summonses each day.
20. At noon he would send out for a sandwich and coffee.
21. Pray that the Lord of the harvest would send out labourers into his harvest field.
22. The idea behind radar was to send out radio waves and listen for echoes from enemy craft.
23. Some species send out signals almost continuously(sentencedict.com), others emit short bursts.
24. They should send out their own photographers, let them risk their lives.
25. Suddenly a steamer hove in sight. The captain immediately gave an order to send out a signal for rescue.
26. If an invoice is not paid within seven days, we automatically send out a reminder.
27. If the government refuses to provide aid, it would send out all the wrong signals to the rest of the world.
28. If you cut your rubber plant back, it should send out new side shoots.
28. Wish you will love sentencedict.com and make progress everyday!
29. There's not much to eat in the fridge. Should I send out for a pizza?
30. Local councils will then have to collate the information and send out bills with details of the valuations put on houses.
More similar words: tremendous, hand out, stand out, find out, in and out, send, vendor, send in, send for, endorse, at the end of, by the end of, do up, hold out, dough, double, washed out, weed out, no doubt, double up, spread out, hand on, random, run down, abandon, off and on, window, and others, kind of, double back.