Random good picture Not show
1) He managed to work the screw on.
2) Does this lid screw on, or does one press it down?
3) I used my thumbnail to tighten the screw on my lamp.
4) I need to tighten the screw on my glasses.
5) In changed course, not careful become flat 4 screw on that wheel give play slot in.
6) Slowly unscrew bleed screw on SVB ( about three turns ).
7) Parisian taxi drivers are threatening to mount a blockade to turn the screw on the government.
8) Programming by the plane curve unwrapped from the helix curve and cutting layer by layer, we created the variable pitch screw on the 3.5 axis NC milling.
9) The hollow internal and external threading screw has a hollow screw head with slope on one end, a hexagonal hollow screw on the other end, a hollow internal and external threading screw in the middle.
10) The effects of solvent percentage, die form, screw-combining mode, water temperature in die and screw on product density,[http://sentencedict.com/screw on.html] die pressure and torque were analyzed by the range analysis method.
11) The paper discussed a photoelectric vision detecting system, which is used thread pitch of screw on - line .
12) Have you check the revised price of the tube with screw on Metalizing cap for Polo gift set.
13) If you'd like custom-made, please beware of the distance between spindle center and Fixed Block center. Also, please indicate the dimension and position of the Fixed Screw on the flange of spindle.
More similar words: screw, foreword, fireworks, crew, screen, scream, discreet, screening, discredit, discretion, screeching, discrepancy, smokescreen, wont, draw on, grow on, wonder, from now on, wonderful, be worth, brew, in view of, homework, make-work, shrew, in the world, framework, prewar, farewell, reward.