Random good picture Not show
1. Spectral luminous efficiency curve for scotopic vision.
2. AIM:To measure the scotopic pupil diameter in myopic young population and investigate the correlation between pupil diamter and age or myopic diopter.
3. This approach involves an assessment to determine whether scotopic sensitivity is making it difficult for a child to read.
4. Results:The experimental group showed more improvement in scotopic and stereoscopic vision than the control group.
5. The scotopic threshold response (STR) is a negative potential to low intensity light recorded from the dark - adapted retina.
6. And then indicate that different spectrum in photopic photometry, mesopic photometry, scotopic photometry and circadian photometry.
7. ObjectiveTo observe the affectiveness of the lens opacity on the maximal combined reaction (MCR) of the scotopic flash electroretinogram (F ERG).
8. Something quite different occurs over the rest of the surface of the retina, incorrectly distinguished by specialists as the locus of the scotopic function.
More similar words: isotopic, orthotopic, heterotopic, topic, atopic, TOPICS, scotoma, topical, ectopic, topically, dystopic, hot topic, topicality, go to pieces, to top it all, telescopic, gyroscopic, megascopic, endoscopic, phototropic, heterotopia, hydroscopic, cystoscopic, macroscopic, microscopic, hygroscopic, topic sentence, photopigment, stereoscopic, stroboscopic.