Random good picture Not show
1. Lutetium oxyorthosilicate(LSO) is a new type of inorganic scintillator which has high scintillation efficiency and fast decay time.
2. The thin piece of scintillator material acts as a neutron-to-light converter. The optical system images light from the scintillator surface to camera for recording.
3. The Present status of Nal (TO scintillator matching with other detectors is briefly described in this paper. It's principle, structure mode, material selection and application are also presented.
4. Cerium-doped orthoaluminate(YAP:Ce) is a kind of scintillator with high light yield and fast decay time, which makes it a good choice for applications in high-energy physics and medical imaging.
5. The principles and structure characteristics of LASCAR scintillator array detector at RIBLL terminal are described.
6. The calibration of photo-output curve of scintillator detector has been accomplished.
7. The light generated by the scintillator is absorbed by the photodiodes in the array, creating electrons which are stored on the capacitance of the photodiode itself.
8. Introduced BGO scintillator detector electric circuit design which used in the Continuous metal cast crystallizer in the steel and iron company.
9. TOF detector of plastic scintillator with photomultiplier tube is the traditional TOF measurement method,[Sentence dictionary] and is still widely used.
10. Some problems on the research for lead tungstate scintillator are discussed.
11. The comparison of energy responses of pulse counting method and pulse height integration method using plastic scintillator are studied by Monte Carlo calculation.
12. The results show that the method can accurately and visually determine both on energy and flux distributions of bremsstrahlung photons in any position in the scintillator.
13. The presence of the shifter increases the light yield of the liquid scintillator to 0.61.
14. MiniBooNE was conceived to test the results of that earlier Liquid Scintillator Neutrino Detector (LSND) experiment.
15. Radiograph's quality and resolution vary obviously because of different scintillator thickness and magnification ratio.
16. The new neutrino facility will consist of three experimental halls that contain identical neutrino detectors(sentencedict.com), each filled with 20 tonnes of gadolinium-doped liquid scintillator.
17. Some important transparent ceramics such as infrared ceramics, laser ceramics and scintillator ceramic were introduced and the developing trends were overviewed briefly.
18. In the experiment, TOF model was made up of a plastic scintillator (wrapped with some reflective materials) and two PMT coupling on the both end of the scintillator.
19. The article focus on the scintillant performance Gadolinium glass _ a new type of scintillator.
20. The recent progress in gas ionization detectors, solid and gas scintillator counters semiconductor detectors and quantum microcalorimeter abroad are described in this paper.
21. Cerium-doped lutetium pyrosilicate crystal is a new found inorganic scintillator with promising scintillation properties.
22. X - ray is always returned to visible light for detection by scintillator in high energy radiography systems.
23. The defining types, physical characteristics and the requirements which scintillator materials have to satisfy are reviewed in this paper.
More similar words: scintillate, scintillation, scintillating, scintillation counter, scintilla, oscillator, oscillatory, crystal oscillator, ventilator, ventilatory, defibrillator, scientific calculator, oscillate, fascinator, tortilla, titillate, oscillating, oscillation, pistillate, titillated, distillate, titillation, titillating, amontillado, distillation, instillation, tortilla chip, collator, pointillism, quintillion.