Random good picture Not show
1. In 1990, Saddam Hussein ordered the invasion of Kuwait.
2. Saddam Hussein has not credibly explained these activities.
3. Saddam Hussein is on trial with seven other men.
4. The second trial of Saddam Hussein continues in Baghdad.
5. Saddam Hussein's humanity -- inhumanity has no limits.
6. Bush is charting a course to destroy Saddam Hussein.
7. Saddam is to face a kangaroo court in Baghdad.
8. Is the war to disarm and dislodge Saddam Hussein justified under international law?
9. Even those who bitterly opposed Saddam feel the indignity of his humiliation at American hands.
10. Iraq on Monday executed Ali Hassan al-Majeed, the Saddam Hussein cousin and henchman widely known as "Chemical Ali", for crimes against humanity.
11. A picture of Saddam Hussein is set on fire by US Marines.
12. Terrorism has been a tool used by Saddam for decades.
13. And to top it all off, Saddam Hussein, like Usama bin Laden,(Sentencedict.com) is still on the loose!
14. In Quest for Saddam, games hunt down the former Iraqi leader in tongue in cheek fashion.
15. But top officials in the Reagan administration saw Saddam as a useful surrogate.
16. U.S. intelligence indicates that Saddam Hussein had upwards of 30,000 munitions capable of delivering chemical agents.
17. Four guards escorted Saddam out of the courtroom after they cuffed him.
18. And it will not disarm so long as Saddam Hussein holds power.
19. It is too late for Saddam Hussein to remain in power.
20. Saddam Hussein has directly participated in the effort to prevent interviews.
21. Although they talked about Saddam as if he were the devil himself, some of the Republicans were in a snit over the attacks.
22. Saddam at that time was pushing oil exporting countries to raise prices and cut back production.
23. Before September the 11 th, many in the world believed that Saddam Hussein could be contained.
24. President Bush said that the war could not be avoided unless Saddam leaves. Since China is such a peace-loving country, are you willing to provide sanctuary to him in China to avoid war?
25. Many were shocked by the wizened appearance of the former leader ( Saddam Hussein ).
26. In poster versions for the campaign the images of other dictators such as Joseph Stalin and Saddam Hussein have also been used.
27. To the east and north stand Kurdish forces, known as the Peshmerga, keen to reclaim land taken from them by Saddam Hussein more than two decades ago.
28. But unlike Bat Boy or the shaved ape baby adopted by Saddam Hussein and Osama Bin Laden, however, Hogzilla was real.
29. Some high - speed fiber - optic cable was laid in the Saddam era, but there's no coherent network.
30. He is expected to call for action against Iraqi leader Saddam Hussein.
More similar words: saddam hussein, goddam, goddamn, addax, sadden, saddle, goddamned, gaddafi, saddled, saddler, as old as Adam, saddle on, saddle up, saddlery, sadducee, avoid damage, granddaddy, salad days, unsaddled, saddlebag, saddening, saddleback, sidesaddle, saddle horse, saddle-shaped, in broad daylight, business address, DDA, sad, d-day.