Random good picture Not show
1. The Russian Revolution occurred on November 7, 1917.
2. Lenin was the great orator of the Russian Revolution.
3. The Russian Revolution represents a landmark in world history.
4. St Petersburg was the seat of the Russian Revolution.
5. The Russian Revolution marked the beginning of a new epoch in history.
6. This situation confronted the Bolsheviks following the Russian revolution.
7. I even started a thesis on the Russian Revolution.
8. How Russian Revolution started and impacted to Romanov dynasty?
9. In the 1917 Mexican Revolution and the Russian Revolution, began a second - generation rights.
10. Fitzpatrick Sheila. The Russian Revolution. Oxford: Oxford University Press, 1994.
11. Consequently, many characteristics of the Russian Revolution were lacking to Chinese villages.
12. NARRATOR: overthrowing the old order, the Russian Revolution aimed to deliver that better world.
13. Bukhara briefly became an "independent" republic after the Russian Revolution. The city was integrated into the Uzbek Soviet Socialist Republic in 1925.
14. The Russian revolution accomplished by you has prepared the way and opened a new epoch.
15. After the turbulent period following the Russian Revolution of 1917, from 1921 onwards Kiev was an important city of the Ukrainian Soviet Socialist Republic, and, from 1934, its capital.
16. Communist parties were formed on a world scale after the Russian Revolution.
17. The movie is set at the time of the Russian revolution.
18. The film traces the events leading up to the Russian Revolution in 1917.
19. Trotsky was one of the leading figures in the Russian Revolution of 1917.
20. It was formed by Marshal Budyonny, who was a hero of the Russian Revolution, with the intention of creating a military riding horse.
21. The May 4th Movement came into being at the call of the world revolution, of the Russian Revolution of the time.
22. 1917 - Vladimir Lenin arrives at Petrograd Station in Russia from exile, marking the beginning of Bolshevik leadership in the Russian Revolution.
22. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and create good sentences.
23. The Russian Soviet Federated Republic, coextensive with the region, was proclaimed in 1917 after the Russian Revolution and became part of the U. S. S. R. in 1922.
24. Lev Davidovich Bronstein. Leader, with V. I. Lenin, of the Russian Revolution.
25. Russian soldiers, sailors, and civilians listen to a speech by Rodzianko in the Catherine Hall of the Tauride Palace, Petrograd (St. Petersburg), during the October phase of the Russian Revolution.
26. Nicholas II and his family were executed here (1918) after the Russian Revolution.
27. The entire U.S.S.R. ( - the Union of Soviet Socialist Republics - ) was dissolved in December, less than 75 years after the Russian Revolution brought the communist state into existence.
28. Yet as one who recognized that socialism cannot thrive in poverty-stricken conditions, he would have understood perfectly how the Russian revolution came to be lost.
More similar words: american revolution, green revolution, revolution, revolutionary, revolutionize, french revolution, glorious revolution, counterrevolutionary, industrial revolution, evolution, devolution, organic evolution, Russian, solution, resolution, absolution, dissolution, final solution, saline solution, joint resolution, ablution, dilution, pollution, ablutions, revolt, thermal pollution, revolve, convolute, revolving, convoluted.