Random good picture Not show
1. She felt a tremor of fear run through her.
2. Could we run through your proposals once again?
3. I felt a quiver of excitement run through me.
4. Let the rainwater run through this pipe.
5. Can we run through Scene 3 again, please?
6. The same themes run through all her novels.
7. He felt a quiver of excitement run through him.
7. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and make good sentences.
8. She felt a surge of excitement run through her.
9. Let's run through the first scene again.
10. Tramcars run through the streets of the city.
11. Could we run through Act 3 again, please ?
12. I'll just run through these newspapers,and then we'll go out.
13. I'd like to run through these points/questions with you, if that's okay, because you've made several mistakes.
14. The director wants to run through the whole play this morning.
15. Please run through these names again from the top of the list.
16. It took him just a few months to run through all the money his father left him.
17. By the end of the year he had run through all the money inherited from his father.
18. He felt a cold shiver of fear run through him.
19. I'll just run through the minutes of the last meeting, raising those points which still have to be actioned.
20. Miguel felt a tremor run through him.
21. Different currents run through our spells of unconsciousness.
22. Children can run through without pausing.
23. I run through my modes in every key.
24. The two-for-one fares run through Feb. 14.
25. Then they run through role-playing and skits, taught by respected older teenagers, to learn the art of refusal.
26. I don't want to drag this meeting out too long, so could we run through the main points quickly?
27. Put the coffee in the filter and let the water run through.
28. Father told me to unblock the pipe to let the water run through.
29. I'm really struggling with this maths - could you run through it with me later?
30. It had now become a very frightening ride, and chills began to run through me.
More similar words: through, go through, throughout, get through, all through, put through, come through, cut through, fall through, pass through, pull through, look through, carry through, break through, follow through, drought, roughly, thorough, even though, thoroughly, on the run, throat, dough, throw off, throw up, enough, though, bathroom, throw away, ought to.