Random good picture Not show
1. Schubert's works have been influencing the composers of Romanism, which can be illustrated by the songs of Schnman, Brahnms, Wolf, and so on.
2. Romanism and idealism fervor are the communal characteristics of these heroic characters.
3. It is one of the leading doctrines of Romanism that the pope is the visible head of the universal church of Christ, invested with supreme authority over bishops and pastors in all parts of the world.
4. The English Reformers, while renouncing the doctrines of Romanism , had retained many of its forms.
5. For instance, on one occasion the four unfortunate words, "Rum, Romanism and a Rebellion" used in a Republican campaign speech threw the Catholic vote and the presidential victory to Grover Cleveland.
5. Sentencedict.com is a sentence dictionary, on which you can find good sentences for a large number of words.
6. In many places there was a marked reform in the manners of the people, and the idolatrous symbols of Romanism were removed from the churches.
7. The emperor was staunchly Roman Catholic and wanted the empire to be loyal to Romanism .
8. For instance, on one occasion the four unfortunate words, "Rum, Romanism and Rebellion " used in a Republican campaign speech threw the Catholic vote and the presidential victory to Grover Cleveland.
9. The place she lives in , her masculine character and Romanism fortify this inclination , which is also proved in her masterpiece , Wuthering Heights .
10. His criticizing city civilization, questioning enlightenment campaign, opposing history evolutionism made his novel display distinct Romanism spirit particularity.
More similar words: humanitarianism, romani, romanic, romania, womanish, romanian, humanism, womaniser, pyromania, shamanism, pyromaniac, brahmanism, romanticism, secular humanism, roman catholicism, micromanipulation, onanism, romany, Roman, omani, organism, paganism, satanism, veganism, arianism, melanism, urbanism, volcanism, manis, romans.