Random good picture Not show
1. Onset: the disease may recurrently attack for many years.
2. The savior is also recurrently crucified.
3. The spouse may recurrently cheat upon the one with Athena archetype.
4. This, of course, is what we've studied recurrently and, I have to say, empirically because these are all empirical facts about language, as the Russian formalists insisted.
4. Sentencedict.com try its best to collect and build good sentences.
5. Organizational communities present two generic features that are recurrently documented in empirical studies, but only imperfectly accounted for in current models of interorganizational relations.
6. One party beating up the other recurrently and energetically in a marriage or long-term relationship, the other party will end up diseased.
7. One may even go on to add a particular mineral to one's alter if one tends to lose particular tones within the scale of the Language of Light recurrently in one's ascension.
8. Those who are ascending may be well aware of the psychic battles that occur recurrently in the choice to ascend.
9. It will become persistent, more and more severe as the disease recurrently attacks.
10. In the historical experience of England in the East India Company there are two distinct phases, phases which actually repeat themselves recurrently even throughout the twentieth century.
11. In almost all of Lawrence' s novels, one of the recurrently narrated themes is the harmony between the male and female, which is the source of human being's life.
12. This is, of course, disputable. There is a kind of a vogue recurrently in the history of fiction for a kind of miraculous sense that this is just exactly the way things are.
13. This can be disconcerting as one discovers that their best friend or spouse annihilates them recurrently in the unconscious.
14. Pain is only the result of increasingly sour music that is played recurrently in any region of domain.
15. Gum Trees and Eucalyptus trees have a lighter form of wood and a skin that exfoliates recurrently .
16. Moreover, a method of transforming polygon is proposed to recurrently optimize power supply network, and it results in a cost lowest network.
17. The solutions below are descriptions of how these issues have been recurrently solved and may serve as a pattern to help you on your next project.
18. In this paper, we give the definition of the recurrently weak-mixing operators in the discrete case, and obtain a sufficient condition under which the product of two operators is weak-mixing.
19. Regenerative biology does not die, it does not become ill, and it rejuvenates itself recurrently.
More similar words: currently, recurrent, concurrently, recurrence, direct current, discharge current, alternate current, current, occurrent, concurrent, current income, ocean current, current state, current yield, tidal current, undercurrent, current assets, irreverently, countercurrent, current account, electric current, electrical current, alternating current, current electricity, current expenditure, current account deficit, recurring, currency, occurrence, concurrence.