Random good picture Not show
1. He erected some contrivance for storing rain water.
2. That is a barrel to catch rain water.
3. I collect rain water to water my plants.
4. Rain water will only percolate through slowly.
5. Rain water collected in the drainpipe.
6. Rain water was once considered to be good for the complexion.
7. It should have prevented rain water warping the door trim.
8. Whenever possible well-filtered rain water should be used.
9. No new rain water is used.
10. Rain water had slowly seeped through the top section and dropped on to the inner.
11. When rain water hits pyrite ore, it forms sulfuric acid, which leaches out copper and other metals.
12. Rubber heels squelch and rubber soles squish Rain water from buildings descends without.
13. Only distilled water, rain water, or water from a clean aquarium should be used.
14. Also, the rain water has been a very weak acid because it links with carbon dioxide in the air.
15. The bottles you buy today contain rain water which fell up to 80 years ago.
16. The rain water drips from the eaves.
16. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress every day!
17. The foreground of multi-source utilization of rain water and flood, recharge and replenishment, water reuse, and the method of operation and scheduling rule of groundwater reservoir were established.
18. Sewage water treatment system has advanced and separate rain water and sewage systems.
19. The unique drainage system design, prevent the rain water and dust entering.
20. In rain water water use if is efficient, it produces the circulation water used total quantity also is quite considerable, in particular in industry water used major term and so on cooling water.
21. The old lady's cottage is old, and rain water is spattering on her bed.
22. Neither does it lose its sweetness by becoming diluted with rain water.
23. If your tap water is of doubtful quality then you must be prepared to remedy the situation or use rain water instead.
24. Some of the bacteria are found in rivers, lakes, mud, and even rain water.
25. A small cistern was dug beneath this opening to hold rain water.
26. The gutter was stopped up with mud and the rain water could not flow away.
27. Nitrogen for plant nutrition is mainly obtained from three sources: nitrogen-fixing plant, rain water and manure.
28. We want to cover risk of tpnd, weight and fresh and rain water damage besides wpa.
29. Antonie van Leeuwenhoek, pioneering microscopist, observed in 1702 that dry sediments of "animalcules", expected to be dead, were brought back to life when exposed to rain water.
30. This would prevent the fireplace from properly drawing the smoke from the firebox and would allow for rain water to pour into the interior firebox.
More similar words: water, terrain, waterway, by water, hot water, hold water, waterfall, seawater, watershed, brain drain, waterspout, backwater, water tank, wastewater, inward, water vapor, fresh water, watering can, waterproof, freshwater, watermelon, inwards, groundwater, inwardly, boiling water, get into hot water, go through fire and water, against the grain, rain, train.