Random good picture Not show
1. Composition : Stachyose Essence , Raffinose , Fructose etc.
2. Recovery of added raffinose to soymilk was 96.3%.
3. This paper discussed the antioxygenation of raffinose to fish oil.
4. The enzyme has no effection on raffinose, but could hydrolyze inulin and partially hydrolyzed sucrose.
5. The most important representatives of trisaccharides are raffinose which occurs in sugar beet.
5. Sentencedict.com try its best to gather and create good sentences.
6. This paper discussed the antioxygenation of raffinose to fish oil. The research results show that raffinose have stabilization on fish oil and some other high unsaturated substances.
7. Soybean whey is rich in of igosaccharides (raffinose stachyose and sucrose ).
8. A method for measurement of raffinose in wheat germ by high-performance liquid chromatography ( HPLC) is described.
9. Strain CCH is able to metabolize sucrose and raffinose, and the others are not.
10. Therefore, the resistant starch and raffinose with high content is the major reason why fresh chestnut is difficult to digest and ripe chestnut is easy to induce flatulence.
11. The results showed that S. cerevisiae C could selectively utilize sucrose and the residual rate of stachyose and raffinose could be more than 96%.
12. Furthermore, this ultra-drying tolerance of rice seed was related to the accumulation and keep high content of raffinose in embryo during dehydration and ultra-drying.
13. The recent development of the preparation of trichlorosucrose was reviewed. The preparation method of trichlorosucrose with the hydrolyzed raffinose was introduced mostly.
14. Owing to relative high concentration of lactose in milk or adulterated milk, lactose peak was very broad and spread to retention time corresponding to sucrose and raffinose.
15. No spore was formed , and it was resistant to 0/129. It could utilize glucose, malt ose , mannite, sucrose and inositol, but could not utilize xylose, xyl ose, raffinose, sorbin and adonitol.
16. Composition : Yolk Lecithin Essence , Stachyose Essence , Raffinose, Functose etc.
17. They can't ferment glucose, fructose, esculin, amygdalin, arabinose, lactose, mannose, ribose, sucrose, xylose, raffinose, mannitol, inositol, sorbitol and gelatin.
18. In this report, the nature, physiological functions, preparation, detection and application of raffinose are introduced. The development prospect of raffinose has also been foreseen.
19. The suitable carbon and nitrogen sources for xylanase production were lactose, mannose, raffinose, xylan, wheat bran , beef extract and yeast extraction.
20. Kailu Ever Brilliance Biotechnology Co. , Ltd mainly produce sesamin , Buckwheat flavonoids, Lutein and Raffinose and so on.
21. The soluble sugar in chestnut mainly included sucrose, rhamnose, glucose, fructose, maltose and raffinose, while raffinose could not be digested and absorbed in human body.
More similar words: paraffin oil, paraffin, paraffine, paraffin wax, raffia, raffish, traffic, graffiti, graffito, car traffic, trafficker, air traffic, traffic cop, traffic jam, affine, traffic load, traffic court, foot traffic, traffic flow, traffic sign, drug traffic, affined, heavy traffic, traffic island, traffic light, traffic class, light traffic, chaffinch, staffing, chaffing.