Random good picture Not show
(2) Put out the light.
(3) Far water does not put out near fire.
(4) She put out her hand to shake mine.
(5) A downpour of rain put out the children's bonfire.
(6) The cattle were put out to pasture.
(7) It's rude to put out your tongues at people.
(8) They used special high-pressure hoses to help them put out the fires.
(9) It took two hours to put out the fire .
(10) It's about time this old sewing machine was put out to pasture.
(11) She was rushing around madly trying to put out the fire.
(12) The French news agency put out a statement from the Trade Minister.
(13) During this freezing weather(Sentencedict.com ), the food put out by householders is the only form of sustenance that the birds have.
(14) A lot of translation is put out to freelances.
(15) A lot of proof-reading is put out to freelancers.
(16) We put out to sea at high tide.
(17) Have you put out clean towels for the guests?
(18) They put out their sheep to grass every day.
(19) The trees are beginning to put out shoots.
(20) A coast guard boat put out through the waves.
(21) They have already put out a new periodical.
(22) We put out the washing.
(23) Paula had put out her luggage for the coach.
(24) He put out his hand to Alfred.
(25) She was most put out by his rudeness.
(26) It was suicidal trying to put out that fire.
(27) He put out his hand toward her.
(28) Only the shell of the factory was left after the fire had been put out.
(29) The most direct financial incentive to prevent rubbish is to charge people by the amount of rubbish they put out.
(30) High winds have hindered firefighters in their efforts to put out the blaze.