Random good picture Not show
1. Trudy is always putting on airs.
2. I hate the way she puts on airs.
3. We're poor and we never put on airs.
4. He'd no patience with women putting on airs and moaning about the most natural thing in the world.
5. Bella never put on airs and graces, remaining a real Blackpool girl.
6. Don't put on airs or try to impress anymore.
7. Nobody can say I put on airs.
8. I don't like Jane. She's always put on airs.
9. I hate to see him put on airs.
10. She put on airs after marrying a millionaire.
11. One should under no circumstances put on airs and graces.
12. I didn't like to put on airs, and even less to have too many people catering to me.
13. She had better not put on airs with me. I won't like it.
14. If you put on airs, people just won't go for it.
15. We cannot put on airs as Party and League members.
16. You shouldn't put on airs even if you were in charge.
17. He began to put on airs and think he was a grown - up.
18. She simply can't stand for those who put on airs.
19. " Am I good enough to put on airs?'said Miss Tang.
20. You can't put on airs and make everyone like you.
21. He likes to put on airs in front of others most.
22. Nobody can say I put on airs. I'm actually very humble.
22. Wish you can benefit from our online sentence dictionary and make progress day by day!
23. She likes to put on airs, which others find very annoying.
24. Because where I grew up there really wasn't much tolerance for self-importance , people who put on airs.
25. You'll not see this haughty and hierarchical as privatism, but you pouring yourself out and being friends with anybody, not put on airs.
More similar words: put on, debonair, open air, upstairs, put off, put out, questionnaire, state of affairs, autonomy, autonomous, detonate, nail, naive, renaissance, first, at first, thirsty, first of all, headfirst, put, first prize, first-aid kit, put to, output, put in, putin, input, put up, air, the first person.