Similar words: provost, provo, provoke, provoked, provoking, unprovoked, provocative, provocateur. Meaning: n. a militant organization of Irish nationalists who used terrorism and guerilla warfare in an effort to drive British forces from Northern Ireland and achieve a united independent Ireland.
Random good picture Not show
1) I was watching a high school tournament in Provo when the pairings were announced.
2) A 23-year-old man arrested with false papers was described as a Provo quartermaster.
3) Her hatred towards the Provos who blew up her son in Northern Ireland constantly eats away at her.
4) Find a coal-eyed, muscular Provo with a set jaw and angry brow, and make love to him.
5) By that reckoning the provos must be on a par with the boy scouts or the girl guides!
6) For many of us it was our first time in Northern Ireland and we were nervous about the Provos and the troubles.
More similar words: provost, provo, provoke, provoked, provoking, unprovoked, provocative, provocateur, provocation, provocatively, agent provocateur, thought-provoking, novosibirsk, microvolt, product improvement, prove, proven, prover, proved, approve, proving, reprove, proverb, province, provide, proviso, improve, prove up, prove out, provable.