Random good picture Not show
1. He found that it boosts production of pro-inflammatory cytokines.
2. Endogenous pro-inflammatory cytokine was contributed to the BRB breakdown.
3. Monocyte chemotactic protein-1 is an important pro-inflammatory factor, which has a close link with heart failure.
4. Therefore, the synthetic action of local pro-inflammatory and anti-inflammatory responses should be taken into account in the treatment of endotoxin-induced hepatic disease.
5. Interleukin-18(IL-18) is a pro-inflammatory factor, and adipose tissue is one of its important sources.
6. Macrophage migration inhibitory factor(MIF)is an important pro-inflammatory cytokine, which plays an important role in the genesis of immune diseases.
7. The pro-inflammatory response was even stronger in the infected children with clinical signs, but the regulatory response was also increased, presumably to limit inflammation.
8. Stress, she says, causes the body to release pro-inflammatory cytokines, immune factors that initiate responses against infections.
9. Interleukin-10(IL-10)is a cytokine that down-regulates pro-inflammatory responses. In vitro and animal experiments have suggested that IL-10 plays an important role in hepatic fibrogenesis.
10. It is recently found that the efferent vague nerve inhibits pro-inflammatory cytokine release and protects against IRI and termed this vagal function "the cholinergic anti-inflammatory pathway".
11. Conclusion There is gut-liver-lung axis in the kinetics of expression and release of major pro-inflammatory cytokines after hemorrhagic shock.
12. Septic shock often follows a bacterial infection, and is characterized by the overwhelming release of pro-inflammatory cytokines by the body's immune system.
13. Obstructive jaundice can cause endotoxemia, which can cause the accumulation of PMNs, the release of pro-inflammatory cytokines may be one of the mechanisms of increased permeability.
14. AIM: To study the interaction of resveratrol and ethanol on the production of pro-inflammatory factors from activated murine peritoneal macrophages (MPM).
15. These data suggest that GSTP1 prevents LPS-induced excessive production of pro-inflammatory factors and plays an anti-inflammatory role in response to LPS.
16. The separation of neuro-retina and RPE could induce the over expression of pro-inflammatory cytokine both in neuro-retina and RPE directly.
17. "There is evidence that chronic inflammation is involved in AMD and obesity is a pro-inflammatory state,(http://Sentencedict.com) " said the scientists.
18. Forskolin has other reported uses as well, including inhibition of the pro-inflammatory substance known as platelet-activating factor (PAF) 6 and inhibition of the spread of cancer cells.
19. In the best-case scenario, your immune system would produce just enough pro-inflammatory cytokines to do the job.
20. The mortality had the positive relation with secretion of pro-inflammatory cytokine in the early stage.
More similar words: proinflammatory, inflammatory, noninflammatory, anti-inflammatory, inflammatory disease, anti-inflammatory drug, inflammatory bowel disease, pelvic inflammatory disease, inflammation, inflammable, inflammability, nonflammable, non-flammable, inflator, declamatory, exclamatory, inflame, inflamed, flammable, inflaming, flammability, programmatic, grammatical category, amatory, crematory, reformatory, defamatory, affirmatory, LAMMA, confirmatory.