Similar words: declamatory, exclamation, amatory, defamatory, inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, acclamation, reclamation. Meaning: [ek'sklæmətərɪ] adj. sudden and strong.
Random good picture Not show
1. It is an exclamatory sentence, isn't it?
2. The exclamatory markers are especially important for the recognition of the non - typical exclamatory intonation.
3. The exclamatory form emphasizes a statement ( either declarative or imperative ) with an exclamation point (! ).
4. A truth never needs to be emphasized by exclamatory mark.sentencedict.com/exclamatory.html
5. This article has over twenty exclamatory sentences in a row.
6. Exclamatory mark resembles a heavy small horn, recounting the affection course that the hero has taken.
7. An exclamatory sentence should be followed by an exclamation mark.
8. He was goggle - eyed Before the exclamatory nature of her feminine characteristics.
9. He found himself considering how different were these two sisters, Agnes vehement, voluble, exclamatory.
10. This friend in " last, left a few tremendous exclamatory mark again and again. "
11. Since 2005 since China of make one's bow, hair mercer associate of China created miracle of exclamatory making a person.
12. Present product is too too insipid, middle, actually we can be created a few make a person more exclamatory thing.
13. Pledge with uncommon ability of makings and precious choicely puissant make a design of tide of exclamatory making a person and natural colour.
More similar words: declamatory, exclamation, amatory, defamatory, inflammatory, anti-inflammatory, acclamation, reclamation, proclamation, declaratory, crematory, reformatory, affirmatory, confirmatory, exclaim, exclave, oratory, lavatory, dilatory, nugatory, aleatory, mandatory, minatory, placatory, migratory, predatory, laudatory, gustatory, signatory, purgatory.