Random good picture Not show
1. Lung function were studied with animal plethysmography when suspension ended. Test results were compared statistically.
2. Therefore, admittance plethysmography can be used as a means to examine and evaluate the left heart function in patient with coronary disease.
3. A new type of respiratory inductive plethysmography (RIP) has keen designed based on digital demodulation technique with equal relative error.
4. With tetrapolar electrical impedance plethysmography[http://sentencedict.com], one could obtain this variation and monitor respiratory indirectly.
5. On the basis of the principle of photoelectric plethysmography, a sphygmomanometer has been designed to measure skin blood pressure.
6. A patented respiratory inductive plethysmography technology was used to measure respiratory function, two sensors were woven into the jerkin around the patients chest and abdomen.
7. Therefore, admittance plethysmography can be used as a means to examine and evaluate the left heart function in patient with c...
8. The chronic effect of GYY4137 on blood pressure in normotensive and spontaneously hypertensive rats was determined by tail-cuff plethysmography.
9. Spine and thoracic deformity, right and left lung volumes were measured on reconstructed 3-dimensional computed tomography images and functional residual capacity measured by plethysmography.
10. Methods The mice model with VMC was established. CO was measured by impedance differential plethysmography, myocardial interstitial collagen was observed by staining with H.
11. The cardiac functions were measured by the impedance cardiography and the transthoracic admittance plethysmography in 200 hypertensive patients and normal subjects.
12. Finally, the lung volumes, as measured by means of body plethysmography, did not change significantly during the study, in either group.
More similar words: cosmography, seismograph, demography, tomography, thermography, physical geography, mammography, seismographic, ethnography, computer tomography, computed tomography, computerized tomography, hysterosalpingography, positron emission tomography, thermograph, homograph, demographer, demographic, orography, geography, biography, urography, typography, venography, topography, echography, pyrography, sonography, xerography, holography.