Random good picture Not show
1. The top teams will play off seven games against each other.
2. The top teams in each group will play off seven games against each other.
3. The two equal winners had to play off an additional game to decide the winner of the whole competition.
4. The top two teams will play off at Twickenham for the county title.
5. The visitors will come back next Sunday to play off the game stopped by rain.
6. We must not try to play off the boy troubled with a stammer.
7. The losing semi - finalists will play off for the third place.
8. Swindon Town are being sized up for their play off final.
9. Leeds and Liverpool will play off their tie tomorrow.
10. Leeds and Liverpool play off tomorrow.
11. Smith and Peters will play off next week.
12. We must not try play off the boy troubled with a stammer.
13. Why do you always play off Joe? I think it isn't polite.
14. Jones always tried to play off poor old Smith ; who stammered badly.
15. The visitors came back the next Saturday to play off the game stopped by rain.
16. In the first division the top two teams would play off at Twickenham for the county title.
17. Works of artists like Alexander Calder and Ellsworth Kelly play off well against the curves, but the space overwhelms anything small, delicate(sentencedict.com), or highly detailed.
More similar words: playoff, lay off, pay off, by way of, lay out, in the way of, lay over, page layout, play, player, display, play down, fair play, play with, horseplay, interplay, on display, mayor, pay out, buy off, carry off, a body of, a young man, lay, a variety of, in memory of, allay, clay, at the mercy of, delay.