Random good picture Not show
1. The plasmon dispersion and Charge-Density Wave(CDW)instability for electron superlattice are also studied. The criterion of the unstable region of CDW is obtained.
2. For the surface plasmon, two kinds of two dimensional metal periodic arrays are investigated.
3. The principle of surface plasmon resonance phenomenon and excitation condition of SPR are described in the paper .
4. A new sensitive all-optical modulator project on surface plasmon polariton is numerical designed. The theoretically analyses possess the instructive meaning for designing new type all-optical devices.
5. These effects are explained by the surface plasmon polariton Bloch modes and self-focusing theory.
6. Under excitation of electromagnetic, phenomena of surface plasmon resonance (SPR) appears and affects the electromagnetic in propagation.
7. But once the plasmon has strayed from that path—due in part to entropy—making the loop is no longer possible.
8. Surface plasmon resonance technology was introduced into the testing study of the refractive index of biological tissues, whose testing theory is discussed theoretically.
9. The theory of Surface Plasmon Resonance (SPR)is described in this paper. The components and advantages of automatic scanning SPR measurement meter is introduced in detail.
10. A plasmon is an electronic surface wave that rolls through the sea of conduction electrons on a metal.
11. Surface plasmon resonance (SPR) of the assembled silver nanoparticles depended on the distance between the particles, the adsorption of molecules, and the assembled structure.
12. The enhancement surface plasmon oscillation excitable on the electrodeposited Pt surfaces.
13. In this device, called a plasmon slot waveguide, adjusting the thickness of the dielectric core changes the wavelength of the plasmons .
14. The definition of ASPBs is stated, and the optical setup for surface plasmon polariton (SPP) excitation and mathematical expressions for interfering SPP fields are proposed.
15. The colours were produced by a process known as plasmon resonance in a patterned aluminium film made in the university's James Watt Nanofabrication Centre.
16. Plasmons will interact strongly with photons at the interface of a metamaterial?s metal and dielectric to form yet another quasi-particle called a surface plasmon polariton(SPP).
17. In the study of MIM tunnel light-emission junctions, whether SPP (surface plasmon polariton )"fast "mode or SPP "slow"mode holds more important role is always a main topic.
18. The dispersion characteristics of the metallic thin film is one of the essential factors for generating surface plasmon resonance.
19. But now, the Spaser, which is an acronym for "surface plasmon amplification by stimulated emission of radiation, " has the ability to be as small as needed and can be used in future technologies.
20. We envision that the unique design flexibility of the transformational plasmon optics approach may open a new door to nano optics and photonic circuit design, Zhang says.
21. In this paper some geometric and kinematic features of a plasmon which is expanding and ejected both relativistically are discussed.
22. If the atom in question is in a small particle on the surface of a piece of silicon, the result is what is known as a surface plasmon.
23. In the toy model, a complete revolution of a plasmon exactly along the same path would be equivalent to time travel.
24. The enhancement mechanism is briefly discussed based on surface plasmon oscillation excitable on the electrodeposited Pt surfaces.
25. This text probes into metal optics character for lying between electric material and metal interface,[Sentencedict.com ] surface plasmon resonance character of the metal membrane.
26. The enhancement is related to the electromagnetic coupling of the localized surface plasmon resonance of silver metal particles and the surface polariton of the silver substrate.
27. An enhancement of the incident optical field is achieved via surface plasmon polariton resonances.
28. These fine properties are mainly due to the surface plasmon resonance and inner electron transition of silver nanoparticles.
29. We introduce optical nonlinear medium to multi-layers structure and discuss the influence of optical non-linearity on surface plasmon resonance.
More similar words: plasmodia, plasmodium, plasmolysis, toxoplasmosis, histoplasmosis, plasmodium vivax, plasma display, elasmobranch, plasm, atlas mountains, plasma, plasmic, plasmid, ooplasm, plasmin, neoplasm, endoplasm, cataplasm, germ plasm, ectoplasm, plasmatic, plasma gun, plasma ball, idioplasm, cytoplasm, Histoplasma, plasma wave, plasmatron, mycoplasma, hyaloplasm.